Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brionca Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2011, 04:53 PM
    Confused with ex
    My ex claims he can steal me back from the new one I'm with so how do I avoid my feelings from my ex(from coming back)
    Rizzox21 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2011, 05:54 PM
    If your over your ex then I wouldn't worry about those feelings coming back enough to "steal you" from your new significant other. But if you aren't totally over your ex, but your happy with your new significant other I would suggest limiting contact with your ex, so that any feelings you have about him/her won't be stirred up. Hope this helps a little!
    umdlotus Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2011, 06:35 AM
    Those are head games. He is fishing to see how you react to the comment.
    Seeing you happy with someone else probably bothers him. I agree with Rizzox on limiting contact. In fact, if you really want to send a message, nothing works like the old "cold shoulder". Don't return calls or messages, and he'll get the hint.

Remember, your current man deserves undivided attention, so your ex is already stealing some of your time from your new guy when you talk to him or think about him.

=)

-AB
    jameelah27 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 12:16 AM
    It's hard to get over an ex but there is a reason you moved on so put that in your head its time to move on if not go back to him if you feel that strngly where it bothers but I say never go backwards so my opinion move on you will get over it life doesn't stand still and its to short

Jan 5, 2012, 12:17 AM
    Thank you so much...

Jan 5, 2012, 12:18 AM
    But another thing happen and now I'm feeling this way OK I get what you sayn but I still kind of do like him.. seems like he left me for this girl.cause now all of a sudden he has a gurlfriend the 2 weeks that we've broken up.. crazy right! I know I got to accept it and move on like he did.. but I just want to get him back cause he wrong just for leavn me like that and paying her more attention like I wasn't nothing... thats mmy problem I be needing.. somebody to talk to or a femal advice!/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I have this thing that is bothering me... I dated this guy almost 5yrs ago we even had a child together... he broke up with me when I was pregnant for another woman, whom they are still together till today. He is a good dad & all & takes care of his baby very well. He hurt me so much,...

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

Confused as to what to do [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: You come home unexpectedly and find your door ajar. Inside, you discover your son’s friend looking through a kitchen drawer. The boy says he is looking for a paper and a pencil so he can leave your son a note. On the counter next to him is a lock-pick and some of your jewelry and he...

I'm so confused I don't know what to do [ 7 Answers ]

There is this guy in university who stares at me a lot! It started on my 5th week of the first semester... he's in non of my class we just happen to have the same breaks.. I also noticed that he chooses to sit directly in front of me! Does that mean he likes me? I mean even my friend noticed that...

Very Confused! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going to make a long story short. I met this guy through friends and at the time he had a girlfriend. A couple of months later I found out he broke up with his girlfriend which later I found out was not true. I emailed him but did not tell him who I was which he later found out. The emails...

View more questions Search