Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mstaple23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2011, 01:44 PM
    Cold air only no heat
    Fraser johnston model 50a50-241 blows cold air and no heat. Flashing light blinks 8 times error states loss of heat. What is causing this?

Check out some similar questions!

My central heat and air unit is blowing cold air. The fan cycles on and off but no he [ 3 Answers ]

My central heat and air unit is blowing cold air. The fan cycles on and off but no heat. Really cold today

Dual zone gas heat w/ forced air up is blowing cold air on second floor. [ 1 Answers ]

We have a gas furnace with two thermostats and forced air on the second floor. The heat works fin everywhere but the second floor. The temperature is dropping and the registers have cold air blowing out of them. Any suggestions on what the problem could be?

Cut opening in cold air return to allow alternative heat through forced air furnace? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a wood burning stove heating up my basement but the heat can't get to the upstairs because of the home design. I can't cut openings in the basement ceiling (upstairs floor) for the heat to just rise, so I am thinking about cutting a vent in the cold air return duct downstairs so I can just...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.