Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Violet_Madness Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2011, 10:16 AM
    Identifying anime about the warroir girl
    I saw this movie a while ago, perhaps during the 90's. It is about high school girl who had her walk-man with her all the time. I believe she had pink hair and her name might be lisa later in a movie. I am not sure how did she make a transition to another world but I remember she somehow managed to reach a kind of a ancient, kind of abandoned world. After falling in a type of flower she transformed herself into a warrior with purple close (I think). She found an ancient machine that she could somehow control. The machine was kind of a red airplane and she was flying around. There was a speaking, wise dog involved. Vaguely I remember dog flying with help of its ears. Of course enemy ship arrives, the fight starts. She was captured on enemy ship and lost her consciousness. The enemy wanted to reach planet earth and opened the portal in the sky by controlling her while she is asleep. Her walk-man plays important role because as if she remembers a music, her walks, a boy she liked she woke up, start fighting and stopped enemies coming to our planet. Also vaguely I remember enemy being in a shape of a talking heart (of the ship) which bled and exploded at the end.
    I also believe that there was a huge can looking robot on her side, fighting along with her. At the end, naturally she returns to the earth and talks to the boy she likes, for the first time.

It would be great if anybody could help me with identifying this movie. I saw it looong time ago, and it is one of those films that represents your childhood in a way. It is kind of annoying not being able to find any good hints online by googling it.

Check out some similar questions!

Identifying an old anime ? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I have been wondering about this anime I watched when I was little. I really want to remember but I can' t. I remember only a little part of one episode though (maybe it was a movie) and it was something like this: There was a space fleet with red (I think it was red) uniforms, the...

Identifying an old anime movie - Space, women and machines [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys! I have trouble identifying an old anime I saw many years ago. What I remember is that it is Space-based. The human race was represented by women only. Their enemy was a race of some kind of machines or droids, who wanted to exterminate them. While preparing for a grand battle, one of...

Identifying an old anime movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I'm trying to identify an old anime movie. It's most probably an 80's movie, or a really early 90s one. This is what I remember about it: - the main hero is a young male, blonde as far as I remember, who is living in a village by the sea, which is protected by the water by a big dam or...

Identifying anime movie from 80 and late 80's [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, these anime movies I saw when I was roughly 7-8 years old, and since now my grown age almost 30 I've tried search for them without any luck::confused: Im hopping you guys could help me out here, the movies are very old and on english dub as I remember, though I can't recall the titles. ...

Identifying old Anime movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hey. This has been bugging me for a while. I remember watching this anime movie years ago (1995 or before... mayeb) I don't remember much. I know the story centered around a young girl and that during the movie everyone started spontaniously bursting into monsters. I remember a scene where the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.