Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Macnrae Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2011, 08:02 AM
    My friend is trying to steal my boyfriend
    I've been dating this guy Tristan, and he recently met my friend Aleah, she is always flirting with him, Tristan has told me that he does not like her(which I'm thankful for) but she just doesn't get it, plus she is my friend

A few days later Tristan told me the day she met him when I went to go get something she kept giving him hugs,which really Pissed me Off,so I confronted her about it and she totally denied it, the thing that really bugs me is that I can't date so Tristan and I have to keep it from our parents and since Aleah knows I have to be friends with her or she will tell

Help?!
    fitos Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 26, 2011, 01:45 PM
    When planning a date, get one of his friends to join. Then leave them together for a while so they can meet.

If they don't fit, keep trying different friends of his until she likes one.

Don't forget that from her perspective she just "lost" you to him, so it's natural she's confused.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2011, 01:47 PM
    She is not your friend if she is doing this, a friend does not try to take anothers boyfriend.

Next sorry you obey your parents, you deserve to lose him by disobeying your parents.
    EsmeDoll Posts: 3, Reputation: -2

Dec 26, 2011, 03:12 PM
    **** THAT WHORE! Find a better friend who has morals,respects you, and has your back.She has you on her blackmail list so you have to act like you don't give a **** and wait until you can date.Plus your parents can't watch your every move .so go out with girlfriend and go him to the park.Think outside the box.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2011, 04:40 PM
    Well she isn't your friend if she is doing that

Once you have asked her to back.
    How old are you guys?

You sound young.

These problems are always huge when parents are in the mix

SO I won't give advice until I find out ages.
    But I will say this listen to your Parents as you live under there roof they pay for your food everything
    Respect that.

Plus I get the feeling at such a young age this is probable just puppy love
    And will not last.
    I would use this time to get rid of so called friends
    Even if it means losing Young Mr Power Ranger in the Process
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 26, 2011, 06:16 PM
    If you trust your boyfriend, let him break the bad news to her. He is the one to handle this, NOT you, by telling her he isn't interested in her.

She is a lousy friend. Keep her out of your business.
    Macnrae Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2011, 09:09 PM
    I'm 12 but we love each other and all my friends can see it but my mom can't
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 27, 2011, 10:11 AM
    Feelings change a lot at 12, 13, 14, and 15, as strong as they are now. Your mom knows this, and she wants to protect you from all the distractions that can hurt you, especially making decisions because of your feelings. She will just be doing her job, out of love, and never forget, your mom was a 12 year old girl way back, a long time ago, so she knows not only what yo are going through, but the obstacles, and distractions you are, and will face.

Going behind her back or keeping secrets from her instead of talking, may not be wise, and keep you from knowing things even your friends, don't know.
    Hahahaha13 Posts: 7, Reputation: -3

Dec 28, 2011, 10:00 PM
    I say ***** slap some since in to her. Works most of the time. Also she clearly not your friend if she is doing this. My best friend did this and I ***** slapped the hell out of her in front of my boyfriend. She still tries but she's scared of me. But it is your option not mine. So good luck with which ever path you choose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know my best friend is trying to steal my boyfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

spell checked Umm... well I have this friend and she went out with my boyfriend before but, I did not know.they only went out for a week. When I started going out with him she acted really weird when I was with him. So I just ignored it to see what would happen. So then she made up a really...

My best friend had sex with my boyfriend while she had her own boyfriend.. [ 11 Answers ]

I was away one weekend and my best friend and my boyfriend met up and had sex. Nobody told me, my whole friendship group knew about it but nobody said anything to me because 'it wasn't their business to tell'. Some friends they are.. So I was still with my boyfriend and still best friends with...

Girl friend sees me more as a friend then boyfriend.just read it [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone one Well I'm 21 almmost 22 and I had a stupid car accident 4 yrs ago... I was racing some kid in his mustang.. for $$300 my car was hit by a semi truck and then fliped 4 times and went in a ditch don't RACE lost my best friend like that... had broken ribs.. and got a concuison.. broke...

View more questions Search