Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Annon1996 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2011, 06:29 PM
    I like him a lot and he likes me a lot but he won't ask me out why is he not asking?
    He always wants to hang out, texts me 24/7 calls me to say goodnight every night tells me he likes me every 10 minutes and we would make a perfect couple as everyone thinks, everyone knows how we feel about each other but they can't understand why we aren't together please help someone I don't know what to do and I'm not going to wait around on him forever, has he got someone else?
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Dec 25, 2011, 06:33 PM
    You ever tried asking him out?

its not always the guy that has to do it love.
    its not the 1950 anymore =D

If you like him and you feel that he likes you
    go up to him and talk to him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 25, 2011, 08:54 PM
    How old is he? How long have you been hanging out? Why haven't you asked him?
    Annon1996 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2011, 06:27 PM
    His 17 I'm 16 we've known each other for about a month and have had a thing for about 3 weeks, he wants to ask me.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 27, 2011, 09:34 PM
    If that's true, you get more with patience than you will with impulse, or frustration. Hey from where I sit, you are already having a good time spending time getting to know each other, so don't rush or push for a title, or exclusive commitment. He could be a bit gun shy, inexperienced, or plain scared. Enjoy until you both are comfortable enough for honest talking.

Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like her a lot and I think she likes me back [ 2 Answers ]

I am a sophomore in high school and there is this freshmen in my class that I like. Out of the blue one day she just starts talking and flirting with me so I flirted back. Over the next month and a half or so we saw each other everyday, continuing the flirting game. Every time I walk past her and...

Will you go for someone you like or someone who likes you a lot? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi guys... look... I am currently in a fix... theres guy A that I like and very attracted to but there's also guy B who is going after me quite persistently. guy A and B are in a group of close guy buddies. There is a group of 8 of them. They are like brothers. Amongst the 8 of them. Guy B is...

What does it mean when my ex wants to be friends but he likes me a lot [ 6 Answers ]

I'm so confused, angry, hurt, and determined. About two months ago my boyfriend decided we should take a break because he had a lot of things going on in his life. So he wanted to get back in track but didn't want to loose me in the process. We still talk and hang out like we were a couple. The...

I like this guy a lot but don't know if he likes me [ 3 Answers ]

I met this guy at school that came from Italy, and I started to like him very much and the thing is that I don't know if he likes me or not or if he likes me as a friend. The thing is that I want to go out with him but at the same time don't know him that well and I like him a lot, I have talked to...

Old dog poops and pees a lot a lot a lot [ 4 Answers ]

I just rescued a very old dalmatian from my neighbors she has tumors all over Her body and she is very thin . I started her on good food. I feed her a cup in a half a day And water is always available. She poops so much 5 times a day? I keep my dogs in the sun room at night when we get up there...

View more questions Search