Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flippincheeks1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2011, 12:00 PM
    Girlfriend makes out with another girl, and other stuff..
    So me and my girlfriend are completely in love with each other, but this Christmas we weren't able to spend it together. She went to her uncles house where the adults have their party and the "kids" have their own party. So she was drinking and she went to sleep around 1 or 2. The next day I text her saying good morning and she says that she's sorry. I was just wondering "sorry about what"? I thought she was apologizing because she got drunk by then she told me that she made out with a girl. I didn't think of it as much as first because she did that before by it still bothered me. I said that it was okay but she said that they did other stuff. Apparently the other girl took advantage of my drunk girlfriend and when she was taking a shower she decides to go in and start making out with my girlfriend and she starts FINGERING HER! I don't care if she is a girl, oh don't do that to someone in a relationship...
    My question is, is that considered cheating?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 25, 2011, 12:26 PM
    So you are dating someone who has a drinking problem and will do things with other girls, so she is bi sexual also.

That is no excuse for messng around, people blame drinking when they do things they want to do. So it is up to you, this is cheating as much as if it was a guy, so you have to decide. I doubt she is that in love with you if she is doing these.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 25, 2011, 02:28 PM
    Yes its cheating, AND bad irresponsible drunken behavior. Her being taken advantage of is debatable.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Dec 25, 2011, 06:24 PM
    It is Cheating!
    The word I was drunk sorry my bad

Just does not fly!
    As for being taken advantage of? HA!
    Ok if she was walking down the road and a guy or a girl jumped her forced a gun point to do things yeah! Ok

But jumping in the showered together after they were kissing is following a lead that was given by your girlfriend.
    Action has a consequence's.

But I must admit as a guy myself you tend to think Oh its with a girl its cool! I'm happy with that its not as bad as it is with a guy.
    But wait.. It is! Just as bad its cheating on you my friend
    Now imagine if it was a guy she kissed that night.
    You would go off!

People in love do not do those things to each other.

I wish you all the best in your actions

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend does bad stuff which makes me upset! [ 1 Answers ]

I have this friend whose name is Jenna. She has had a pretty bad life. Her mom and dad both abandoned her at a young age, so she now lives in foster care. She is pretty stressed with her home life and such. She goes to parties and drinks and gets high. She admitted to me today that she cuts...

I'm a 11 year old girl and there is sticky white stuff comeing out of my vagina [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a 11 year old girl and there is sticky white stuff comeing out of my vagina. My mom dose not live with me so its hard to talk about it with my dad and I don't have a family doctor and the doctor I am seeing is a guy and its hard talking with him so I ask to get a girl to talk to me but I don't...

My ex girlfriend texts me meaningless stuff! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, We had been together for 1 and half year, we got engaged only after 6 months. Things where actually just getting better, when all of a sudden I blew it by cheating one time. I was honest about it, and she broke of with me instantly the next day. This was very hard for me, and over the...

Me and my girlfriend had sex and when we were done there was white stuff. But I wore a condom [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend had sex with a condom on and when we got done there was whit stuff on the bottom of her vigina. Could it be sperm or something else. Could she be pregnant

View more questions Search