Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rachidaa Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2011, 10:19 AM
    Please help me What should I do with this guy?
    Hi my name is Rachida, I am 28 years old. I Was thinking maybe you can help me understand what's going on.

I met a guy 6 weeks ago he's from US and I'm from morocco. I felt a connection between us he's self centered, that was the first thing he said to me about himself trying to explain the whole thing but I was not understanding it, till the relationship gets complicated. We started talking everyday and he was good to me, he talks too much but that was fine I love listening to him but he was always talking about this self centered thing and that I can't handle him and I'm going to be mad at him and I will regret meeting him.

I didn't get it at the main time, but a week ago he stopped talking with me like we used to and he said that's because he's moving to an other country and things between us are not going to work even if he wants to. I was hurt and I still I can't sleep I can't think properly I can't stop thinking about him and I want to hate him but I can't even if I am super mad at him I still want him emotionally and physical. And if I asked about that or tell him that I am mad he says that I'm going to be always mad at him because he's different. I don't know why he's acting this way its been a week now we didn't talk like we used to and its killing me . I miss him and he's not even in the same country. I know it's crazy but I think I have a crush on him. When I'm talking with him sometimes I can barely breath and my mind stops working and all I can think about is him and that I want him so bad.

I don't know what is that cause now I feel bad and when I try to talk to him I feel like I am caring too much and I don't like how it feels when I do send him a message and sometimes I do not get a message back. Why he's acting that way? I don't know. Does he wants me to hate him and walk away from his life? Or he's he's just the way he is and he can't help it. Please tell me what to do and sorry if I bothered you. Please help me find out? Have you been with this kind of person before? How am I suppose to deal with someone who can walk away from you one day and disappear even if he said that he cares about you?

Thanks for reading and sorry again I hope you can help me
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 25, 2011, 03:04 PM
    Sorry, but you gave your heart to some who is selfish, and doesn't care, and he used you for a fling, and left. Have no more contact with him, and over time you will get over your addiction to him.

Go back to your life before he entered it.

Dec 25, 2011, 03:43 PM
    Thanks a lot but I wish it's easy just the way you said it but thanks
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Dec 25, 2011, 08:14 PM
    To be fair he did tell you what you was getting into
    I must admit my first love

She told me the same thing

But I ignored the signes

Sorry for your loss but this is a good thing
    And you will find this out when you meet someone who really loves you

All the best

Dec 26, 2011, 04:34 AM
    Thanks truefaith but what did u do how did get over it its been a week we're not talking and I can't sleep I had nightmares when I get th chance to close my eyes very late in the mornning. Please tell me what to do to
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 26, 2011, 09:10 AM
    Get back to the routine you had before, and get with family, friends, and activities that you enjoy. A return to what makes you happy is the thing to do to stay busy and involved so you are not isolated, and alone to dwell on the loss. Accept that its over.

Seems he was more a feel good intoxicating drug, than a good partner, and you are going through a tough withdrawal.

Dec 26, 2011, 04:49 PM
    Thanks a lot its painful but I think u're telling the truth thanks a lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big headed guys in teen body skateboarding. Black guy and a white guy. I don't know the name. [ 2 Answers ]

Wats the name of that song that in the video it has these two guys like skateboarding with big heads in a teen body saying something like I don't want to grow up or something. I've tried vh1.com but nothing because I saw the video on the show like a long while ago and I'm sure the song came out...

Sci fi show with a guy and a girl sort of a police station guy, dwarf always fighting [ 2 Answers ]

Sci-fi TV show series on 1ce a week it was an agency like the police guy and dwarf always fighting on the floor rolling young alburn headed gal captain always grumpy

View more questions Search