Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dwashbur Posts: 1,456, Reputation: 175
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2012, 07:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadStrongBoy View Post
    @ danish abdur rahman

So dear sir.....as you can see by the open disagreement and apparent backbiting among Christians.....it would be quite foolish of you indeed to find in this environment any sensible advice on the proper selection of any Christian religion. QED
    I hesitate to point this out, but none of that happened until you stepped in and started taking potshots... up to that point we were all pretty united in our reasons Christianity should win out over Islam. And since that was the original question, perhaps we should get back to it.
    HeadStrongBoy Posts: 351, Reputation: -4

Jan 11, 2012, 11:08 AM
    Sir:
    Perhaps no one has pointed out to you that religion consists of two big parts. [1] First is doctrine or what we might call the theoretical aspect. That consists of the holy scriptures and any written commentaries. [2] Second, and perhaps more importantly, are the practices that devotees engage in. To make a truly well thought out decision... both factors need to be carefully weighed.

My personal view is that the Bible stands supreme. However what Christianity practices is paltry by comparison. Therefore I conclude that changing religions for you may well be totally ludicrous.
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2012, 07:07 AM
    HSB,

Welcome back. :)

( p.s. I disagree with everything you have said in this thread so far.)
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2012, 08:42 AM
    Oh geeze... looks like Headstrongboy is gone already. Boy that didn't take long. Tsk tsk.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2012, 03:21 PM
    UH I thought I he disappeared in the rapture about 6 months ago?
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2012, 07:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 450donn View Post
    UH I thought i he disappeared in the rapture about 6 months ago?
    Donn,

Nope, he missed it. Wasn't one of the chosen I guess.:rolleyes:

In any event, he was back... and may return still yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Name choosing [ 3 Answers ]

I need boys names and girls that would suit a last name Wilkie

Choosing Between Two Guys [ 4 Answers ]

All right, so I've been secretly dating a guy (person A), for a couple of months now and he is a really great, caring, and an honest person. But he has a friend (person B), whom I have been interested in, on and off, before I started dating A. I know that B was already interested in me, and when he...

Choosing what to study [ 1 Answers ]

I finished school in 2007 and I started university in 2008 studying music. I finished with good results, but I hated the institution I was studying at so I transferred to another university. Due to a health condition and financial reasons I couldn't afford to go to that institution so I have just...

Choosing the bridesmaids [ 3 Answers ]

I am having a difficult time choosing my bridesmaids so I'm looking for some advice. My fiancé and I decided to have 4 attendants on each side. (I know now days it is common to have uneven numbers but I don't think that will look right for our wedding.) I have chosen my close cousin to be my MOH...

Choosing right company [ 2 Answers ]

I need credit card debt counseling, but there are so many company's, some with very high fees, info on reputable company:confused:

View more questions Search