Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    royeyrich Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Dec 24, 2011, 10:49 PM
    Finding My Favorites
    I recently acquired a new PC, a Sony Vaio desktop. I installed the hard drive from my old PC into the Sony as a secondary drive and all is good except! I would like to access all the items that I had in my internet browser's Favorites (MS IE-8). My old PC is trash so I can not got back to that case and export anything with it. And the new Sony will not recognize my old drive as a primary drive with or without there hard drive installed.

Does anyone know if these old favorites are available to me in a file?

Please Advise, Merry Christmas and Thank you...
    majdir Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2011, 01:26 PM
    Configure your old drive as a slave. Go to the drive then users, under your user name there will be a folder called "Favorites" You can copy its contents to your master drive favorite folder under the same location.

Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My favorites [ 1 Answers ]

Why is every thing from askme help desk on my favorites? Questions and answers every thing.

IE Favorites [ 1 Answers ]

My IE favorites menu selection is displaying folders from the Windows folder. How to I change it. It will not let me delete.

Favorites [ 2 Answers ]

How can I place a short cut on the desktop for the Favorites list?

Favorites [ 2 Answers ]

When I click on favorites, then add ,nothing appears in the folder. It does appear in favorites if a site has bookmark. I am lost.timber36.

View more questions Search