Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MPD16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2011, 09:34 PM
    Girlfriend turns down sex
    I've been with this girl about 2 years. At first as in most relationships we had sex a lot. Then it slowed after the first year a lot, but she was often not in the mood, she was going through some depression at the time as well. Now that has passed, but I still feel like she loosely turns down sex when I am in the mood. Is there anything I can do to break this cycle. She will initiate sometimes but I never turn her down. I feel like she has got usefd to saying she's not in the mood sometimes and doesn't get that it hurts to be turned down even though I've brought it up. Any advice? Thanks.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2011, 09:07 AM
    My advice? Talk to her, ask her. Presumably she knows why there's a problem.

Sex is one part of a relationship and needs to be discussed - just like other parts of a relationship.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2011, 10:14 AM
    Want to bet she was feeling like a booty call... has there ever been any consideration to taking the relationship to the next level...

Some women aren't happy with being "just" a girlfriend forever... true two years isn't a long time... but its not like you just met either... maybe she's not happy with the status quo?

After all... the world doesn't revolve around having sex... she sees it... but do you? She was probibly feeling like more of a semen receptacle than a potiential fiancée or future wife.
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Jan 15, 2012, 10:00 AM
    Nice answer Smoothy
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2012, 06:32 PM
    And the difference between consensual sex and rape is a matter of her saying yes or no.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend turns down sex [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for two and a half years now. In the past 6 months, he's been constantly turning down sex whenever I suggest it. We used to have sex almost every day, now it's once a week when HE wants it. I'm hardly in the mood when he wants to because he chooses...

How to cope when lesbian girlfriend turns straight [ 11 Answers ]

I'm a lesbian and I think my GF is straight. Ok so me and my best friend of 2 years started dating about 11 months ago and we always had this secret attraction to each other but we just didn't acknowledge it until we started dating. My GF was straight her whole life and always dated guys until me...

Hearing Parents Having Sex Turns Me On. [ 24 Answers ]

Saturday night is my parents' sex night. Every Saturday, I will stay up late so I can hear them. My heart will race and my gets hard and I masturbate to the sound of their moans and groans. Is this wrong? Does anyone else do this? Please don't just read this, I need opinions.

The thought of sex turns me off. [ 18 Answers ]

I don't know why, but recently I just feel absolutely no desire to have sex. (recently as in the past couple of months) I have, but I'm not really satisfied by it. Also, I can't STAND seeing sex in movies, it doesn't arouse me, it grosses me out. I used to be fine about it, and I used to want...

View more questions Search