Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smatjuousobsession Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 05:42 AM
    Age of Enlightenment
    Can anyone help me with finding info on the Age of Enlightenment? Things such as: the prime mover or driving force, significance to the world/history,significance to literature/are, social attitude, or the feelings about the universe, men, nature... etc.?
    Please answer asap!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2007, 05:47 AM
    Here's a good overview:
    Age of Enlightenment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Dark Age" or "Golden Age" of Human Existence? [ 3 Answers ]

History shows us over and over that all great civilizations eventually come to an end. It stands then that our Civilization (as we know it) will come to an end sometime as well. Do you think the world is slipping into a "Dark Age", or are we about to emerge into a "Golden Age" ? We seem to...

At age 7? [ 8 Answers ]

My daughter is only 7 and she is having some questionable behavior. One time my step mother walked in on her on top of her little sister and as stepmom put it "she was just humping away". When I give little sister a bath and at anytime that she is undressed my 7 year old comes up with some excuse...

Age? [ 19 Answers ]

What do you think the boarder line age would be. Like how far apart would you think is okay. Like 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 years or more.

Old age? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a rotty/german shepard mix... goin on about 5 years now. He just recently has been sick. I don't know the problem, he drools a lot more than usual, doesn't eat, and barely moves. When he does he seems to be real weak (shakes) and needs assistance. What do I do?

The Age of Wonder [ 1 Answers ]

I was really wondering if you can help me out. How old are all the meterologists from The Weather Channel? :o :) :D ;) :cool:

View more questions Search