Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nelliej7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2011, 03:30 PM
    Help! Tiny black bugs that are bitting me!
    I have these very very tiny black bugs that move slow and don't fly but they bit so hard and I leaves a red mark but doesn't itch. What us this and how do I get ride of them?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 24, 2011, 05:11 PM
    I would guess fleas first, but they don't move slowly. They hop and if you catch one they are nearly impossible to crush.
    Where do you live?
    jbhl Posts: 55, Reputation: 6

Jan 15, 2013, 11:50 PM
    They might be a type of mite that requires blood for reproduction or a type of tick. You get your house thoroughly cleaned out with professional help, call a bug guy to tent your house and gas it. Mites and ticks carry a plethra of diseases and sickness.

If you want to keep them away afterwards, then make sure everything gets cleaned regularly, dust the house because dust is mostly made up of old skin cells and mites love to eat that stuff, wash your bedsheets much more often, every once or 2 weeks. If you wore the same t-shirt for 6-10 hours a day every day, wouldn't you assume it ought to get washed more often? Same thing with bedsheets, because your body sheds skin, you fart, you drool, you cough, sneeze, scratch your head, maybe eat in your bed.
    jbhl Posts: 55, Reputation: 6

Jan 15, 2013, 11:50 PM
    Oop sorry, this was a way old post.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny black bugs inside & out [ 2 Answers ]

I have really small black bugs in my kitchen & around my tub. They are also all along the outside of my trailer on the skirting around the whole perimeter. My neighbor has them also. I live in Alabama & it is very hot here. A terminix guy (who is another neighbor) said they are sewer flies, but...

Tiny black bugs [ 2 Answers ]

I have hundreds of tiny black bugs in my bathtub and sink. The are only about 1/8 inch long with about 6 or 8 legs. The body is oval with a point at one end and two little curving antennae (?) coming out from the point. I live in the high desert area of Southern California and I've just started...

Tiny black biting bugs [ 5 Answers ]

I was lying on my bed on the top of the covers for 20 minutes and felt an itch on my back. I scratche it several times and when I got up I looked in the miror and saw three bites. I found a few small black bugs(smaller than a pin head). What can they be? With a magnifing glass they look like tiny...

View more questions Search