Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chillyinvegas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2011, 11:41 AM
    Heat won't turn on
    Good morning. I'm a mid level do it yourselfer. I have a split system heating/AC system with two units. System 1 is working fine and blowing hot. System 2 is not blowing on either heat or air. I swapped the thermostats and had similar results, so it's not the thermostat. I also checked the breaker box and system 2 was not tripped. Any suggestion on where to go next? Thanks
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2011, 12:13 PM
    Get your multitester out and try the relay switch or the capacitor and see which one is kaput. A/C and heating is not that complicated to figure out. I would think you also need to check out the blower motor as well while you are at it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox heat turn off and turn back on to work [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lennox heater I have to turn it off and turn it back on to get it to heat. What is wrong and how do I fix it.

I turn my heat off this morning and when I came home it was on and will not turn off [ 1 Answers ]

This morning I told my heat off and when I came back home my house feels like a sauna and the heat is on and when I put it on the off switch it still is on. I put it on air to cool down and then switch to off and the heat comes back on. What is wrong?

Heat blower does not turn - Air Handler does not turn on for heat [ 7 Answers ]

I have an Energy Kinetics System 2000 boiler. It is hooked up to two different zones (two different air handlers). Zone 1 (main house) when turned on at the thermostat clicks and calls for heat, the boiler starts for a bit but the fan/blower never kicks on. Zone 2 (master bedroom) works just...

View more questions Search