Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Feb 12, 2007, 04:52 AM
    Will I lose more weight
    If I eat only Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and drink lots of water and do 3 30min of exercise will I lose more weight?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2007, 04:53 AM
    Depends what you are doing now... If you're doing more exercise and eating more healthily than you were before, you should lose weight, until you hit your natural weight on that diet.
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Feb 12, 2007, 04:58 AM
    I am doing only 1 exercise a day
    Will doing 3 be better to lose more weight
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2007, 05:02 AM
    Of course, the more work you do, the more calories you must expend in order to do it.

I'm sure someone can give a more detailed answer than I can :)
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix25
    If I eat only Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and drink lots of water and do 3 30min of exercise will I lose more weight?
    You really didn't give more info, like what are you eating for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The water part is great. In order to keep weight off or to lose, you need to restructure your eating habits, if there bad. Nothing fried, nothing fatty, no fast foods, none of your favorite foods, (you know why). No unhealthy snacks, salty, sugary, or greasy, no cakes, cookies unless there low fat, low sugar. No seconds after you eat. Do you drink sweet drinks, like colas they need to be cut out. Are you exercising, this is a big part of weight lossThe key to maxium fat loss is to work out 30-60 minute sessions 3-4 x per week, Fat loss is 50% exercise and 50% nutrition. So if you give a little more info:cool: , like how much you want to lose, and what are your weight loss goals, I could help a lot more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lose weight [ 6 Answers ]

I weigh 56 kilos, and I'm 5 feet 4 inches. I know I'm not fat, but I have quite a big tummy. I mean again its not fat, but my ideal weight would be 50 kilos. I don't exercise really, which I know I should. My question is what are the right foods to eat to lose weight on my tummy?

Need to lose weight [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 18 years old and I have been trying to loose weight for a very long time!! I am very active as in walking and always running around with the kids I work with! But I never seem to loose weight! Almost a year ago I gained a lot of weight after my house my burnt down and never seemed too loose...

Lose weight [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there expert buddy I have problem with my weight, I am 182 lbs.. I have a difficult time waking up in the morning. I used to dance belly dancing, but I stop it.. My friends told me to try to go to GYM, I insist that when I go to GYM, there are tendency that I cannot maintain my routine...

Need some help to lose weight.. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I want some tips to lose weight so please give me efftive tips because I tried many of them doing.. I did many execersie and also started gym but no good result please help me...

Trying To Lose Weight. [ 4 Answers ]

Yes Does Anyone Know Of A True, Honest Way To Lose Weight?:)

View more questions Search