Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Demetrious Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2011, 07:46 AM
    Does anybody know what movie I'm talking about?
    People was running from the wind because if they didn't run they would die. People was windering why they where dying and they suggested they move in smaller groups, it works for awhile until somebody else dies.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 24, 2011, 08:07 AM
    The Happening
    DaniCalifornia Posts: 655, Reputation: 152

Dec 24, 2011, 12:09 PM
    I know you've already received the answer, buy my GOD did that movie disturb me.
    Jackie B Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Feb 25, 2013, 07:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniCalifornia View Post
    I know you've already received the answer, buy my GOD did that movie disturb me.
    Quinn F did it again... and I knew this one! It disturbed me too, DaniCalif. Even though it got only 2 stars, I don't pay attention to ratings. The Happening had suspense and tension and it kept my interest to the end. By the way, M. Night Shyamalan makes sure his audience stays entertained. I really enjoy all his movies - like “Signs”- which is showing right now on AMC with added captions. Interesting movie...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie with a talking medicine cabinet or mirror [ 3 Answers ]

I’m trying to track down the name of an old movie I saw on late night television during the 80’s. The movie appeared to have been made in the 60’s or perhaps the 70’s. I don’t remember much about the movie - it has a thin guy that was distressed about something. He jumped out of bed and went to...

Old movie cartoon with talking trees [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remmber the name of a really old cartoon that I used to watch when I was a kid. I don't remember the plot. The only parts that I remember are: Two kids running from a man They have adventures like crossing a canyon on a rubber tree that streches itself over the canyon to help them...

Here's hoping someone knows what movie I'm talking about. [ 2 Answers ]

So my mom has been annoying me for the last couple of days about some movie she wants to watch, but as usual she can't recall the name... Apparently its about a couple who have a child that is sick, so the same couple proceed to have another child just so that they can take baby #2's organs and...

Movie with talking cupcake [ 1 Answers ]

In the movie there's a guy stranded on a raft and somehow he gets oil on him and he falls asleep and when he wakes up he's really burnt from the sun and he begins to hallucinate and then he sees things coming toward him like this big talking cupcake that yells at him... can't remember the name of...

Looking for 70-80's movie talking orange cat [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: hello I am looking for a movie that I use to watch constantly as a kid about a orange cat that could talk, he was left a large mansion and I think a neighbor boy would come over and hang out with him also there were bad guys in it too they wanted to hurt the cat and mabye even catnapped...

View more questions Search