Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask

View Poll Results: Is there a rise in Christmas Spirit near you?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Happy Holidays to all

6 85.71%
  • No. Bah Humbug

1 14.29%
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 24, 2011, 07:34 AM
    On a lighter note
    Has anyone noticed a bigger Christmas spirit in the air this year. People do seem to be kinder than last year and there have been many doing the secret santa layaway program. I think it's a great idea. Are you seeing it too in your communities ?

Good Samaritans paying off layaways for strangers at local Kmarts | OregonLive.com
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 24, 2011, 08:08 AM
    Our two Chicago dailies have stories in them every day about how people are helping each other in the ways you mention as well as helping financially to fulfill education dreams or after a house fire or auto accident. The restaurant or toll-road Secret Santa thing is big here too, when people pay for strangers' meals or tolls when they pay their own.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2011, 08:35 AM
    I see both . There is that secret Santa thing and then there is the nonsense that happened at shoe stores yesterday with the intro of new expensive Air Jordans ;or reports of theft of tips to sanitation workers and mail carriers .
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2012, 06:52 PM
    I never say Happy Holidays... its Merry Christmas and if they don't like it they can pound sand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Debit Note Credit Note definition [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I want to know definition of Debit Noe, Credit Note.

Lighter Assembly Pulled Out w/Lighter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, got a 97 honda accord se and my lighter assembly just pulled out with my lighter one day. I have to hold the core with my hand to pull out the lighter and the black plastic housing sort of just flops around. Anyone know why this happened. Had bad installers do my radio and figured it is...

Supplier overcharge to us, so what we issue debit note or credit note to them? [ 1 Answers ]

Nice to be you member. I have one question: If supply over charge to us, do we need to issue debit note and credit note? Thanks your help, Regards, Sodany

I want to be lighter [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm wondering if walmart sells skin bleaching products? Because growing up I was always made fun of cause I was dark skin I hardly have a boyfriend cause I'm made fun of soooooo much I been called everything you can think of from darkie to blackness... EVERYTHING I just want to be lighter!! :(

View more questions Search