Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Feb 12, 2007, 04:25 AM
    Video Editing tools.
    Ahh... I'm back...
    Hi to all...

I'm having a problem about editing my ripped videos... I want to delete some unwanted part of it...

I tried virtualdub but lot of problem occur in different video some are about video format and some are audio... :confused: and some are can't be used direct stream copy... if not it took me an hour to get done...

Some of the messeges are: (these are from different video files)

Note: I have K-lite codec pack installed...

I like virtualdub because... its fast...

But now I need other software like virtualdub... is there any..
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Feb 20, 2007, 12:22 AM
    Hi,
    Many of my friends are using Adobe Premier Pro 2.0 which they says is very good for editing any video formats including HD (High Definition).
    VSPrasad Posts: 108, Reputation: 10

Jul 26, 2007, 04:39 AM
    You can try the freewares in this list. You can cut the portions you need,
    Convert them to the required format, and finally make a DVD.

http://www.dirfile.com/multimedia_design_video-1.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IT, video/photo editing freelance [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has just sold his IT company. He is still doing a little bit of IT work, but would mainly like to do editing for anyone or anything (whether it be private or business). He is self employed & would really like this business to pick up so that he will not have to seek a job & be...

Video Editing Software [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 movie clips that I loaded from my Panasonic Digital Camcorder to my Windows PC Computer. I want to be able to cut half of the 1st clip so only the left side plays and cut half of the 2nd clip so only the right side shows. Then merge the 2 edited clips together and play them simultaneously....

Ripping DVD Video to VCD Video [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rip my DVD video to VCD Video files. Is there out any freeware to do this. Please let me know the link for that. Thanx:rolleyes:

Video editing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a home video and want to upload it on my website but there is some markings on the video Can I clean those marking so no one can read them while playing video They are on the left lower corner of the video If there is any software to clear them please let me know Thanks

Video Editing on a External Drive [ 3 Answers ]

I have an external Hardrive and would like to use it for Video Editing, when I Try to install software i.e. nero 6 suite, it always goes to my exsisting Drive Which is very nearly full. Is there anyway I can use my external Drive for this purpose. Many thanks ronat75.

View more questions Search