Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RedOne6969 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2011, 10:22 PM
    ?Find out name of old Anime film
    The movie was late 80s early 90s I can remember it was about the earth was at war and the one scene I can remember was these giant ramps and these ships using the ramps to get to space. Now their was these soldiers riding what looked like futuristic motorcycles and this tank that was trying to climb one of the ramps to get away from the motorcycles
    Valmorden Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 27, 2012, 07:15 AM
    "Big Wars" was the movie. I remember it well because the motorcycles had a single wheel and mounted a large auto-cannon on one side of the bike if I recall correctly. They were fighting for control of the Martian colonies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anime Film [ 0 Answers ]

There's another anime film... the only thing I can remember is that there is a girl who goes to a cave of sorts... talks to a little girl but the little girl turns out to be an old woman..

Help to find the name of an old anime film I saw as a kid [ 0 Answers ]

Hi Friends, I really need help to find the name of an old anime film I saw as a kid (on vhs) back in the late 80's but since I was a kid I have no way of giving a real date. I can remember some of the story surrounding the plot. First of all it was a space Anime some explorers were landing on an...

Find of 80s anime film with plant theme [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a film I saw as a child but can only remember vague details. It followed a young boy who was travelling around space, or perhaps lost. There was a strong theme around plants / spore which I think were dangerous. I remember it as being quite washed out bluey / green in colour. It was...

Name a old anime film for me [ 1 Answers ]

I need help get a name of a old anime film that was made around 1989 to 1997 It starts in a snow field with a boy and his mother and a cyborg shoots the kids mother the kid is about 4 or 5 the cyborge hunts humans for sport anyway it cuts to where the kid is about 9 - 14 and he is trying to...

Find out name of old Anime film. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, I really need help to find the name of an old anime film I saw as a kid (on vhs)back in the late 80's early 90's(the film may have been produced before this, don't know). I can remember some of the story surrounding the plot and the vhs was entitled Once Upon a Time (but this was not...

View more questions Search