Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JAZMINE2011 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2011, 07:57 PM
    Bad fishy order and itching
    I HAVE JUST FINISHED MY cycle and now I'm having a really really bad fishy odor and itching, with a yellow sometimes white discharge, I have been tested for bv in the past (because of douching) but after awhile it keeps coming back, after periods, washing products, and sex. I believe its chronic bv but I'm not sure and making repeated doctor appointments for the same thing is getting tedious. I just found something new in the store its an over the counter treatment for bv, should I try it?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2011, 12:19 PM
    What is the product and what does it claim to do?
    nicolelogan18 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2011, 02:29 PM
    Ivr had the same problem on the past , this can be do to yeast or it can be your bodys way of getting all of the harmful bacteria out off your vagina but I would go to the doctor and tell them about the products you are using because they can make matters worst or cause serious infection. Hope my information helped.
    JAZMINE2011 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2011, 06:15 PM
    @TWINKIEDOOTER the product I'm using is called vhessentials its an over the counter bv cure.. ITS A SEVEN DAY TREATMENT THAT IS suppose to Cure the bv restore the balance in the vagina and eliminate the itching, and irritation... I have been taking it for seven days (TODAY IS MY LAST DAY) and the only thing that has changed is the discharge color and that the smell isn't as bad as before, but the itching is still present. I have had bv before so the symptoms iM having are exactly the same I'm just getting really really tired of this..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad Smell in Bedroom - Fishy! [ 17 Answers ]

My 17 yr old sons bedroom has, for the past 2 months, had an awful smell - like strong fish - which really catches the back of your throat! I know most people will say all boys rooms smell - but this is different! It started two months ago - for no apparent reason. His sisters say it is him - he...

What is the cause of a 'fishy' order coming from the heating/ac unit? [ 0 Answers ]

We are on the 5th floor (top fl) of the residence. The community is brand new and we are the only residents that's ever lived here... The monitor/controller says "Braeburn". We've also been snowed in for the past two days. Concerned about Carbon Monoxide gases..?

Evertime I urinate it has a bad order what do I do or is there something I can take [ 1 Answers ]

Evertime I urinate it gives off a real bad order what can I do?

View more questions Search