Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hero99989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2011, 08:55 AM
    Solve a riddle for me?
    I see all but only those that look above see me I am stone but rarely alone for I am perched high above mortals but was created by them I
    BobLikesCookies Posts: 25, Reputation: -4

Dec 23, 2011, 07:07 PM
    ... gargoil (or however you spell that)... not sure thouh

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone help me solve this riddle? [ 2 Answers ]

Pronounced as one letter and wrtten with three, two letters there are and two only in me. I'm double, I'm single. I'm black, blue, and gray. I'm read from both ends and the same either way. What am I?

Please help me solve my riddle! [ 3 Answers ]

I act my part from finish to start. My fate in hand from sea to shining sea. Here is the hint I was provided: __ __ __ __ __ __ S__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ S__ __ __ __ __ __ __ S__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ S__.

Solve Riddle [ 2 Answers ]

What is greater God; More evil than the devil; The poor have it; The rich need it; And if you eat it, you will die.

Solve this riddle [ 5 Answers ]

You are on a raft, in the middle of the ocean. You have plenty of food And water, so surviving is no problem. The only thing is you have a Packet of cigarettes, but no matches to light a cigarette. Unfortunately There is no way to make a fire or spark with the supplies on board... You Are...

To solve this riddle [ 5 Answers ]

You throw away the outside, cook the inside,and than eat the outside, and throw away the inside, --what is it?

View more questions Search