Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anthony2106 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2011, 04:09 AM
    I miss her so much, I really want a second chance. How?
    For awhile now I've been depressed over my ex girlfriend. We broke up 8 months ago from our 1.5 year relationship because I got jealous over something she lied about, but she trusted me not to get mad and I did. I'm a sweet guy and I apologized about making us both cry and we made up. I still felt horrible about it and the next day she dumped me.

After that for about 3 weeks I tried contacting her. Telling her I miss her and still love her. But she talked to other guys like I never was there. This hurt me and we argued to the point that my friends got involved. It was bad. And for 5 months I hated myself. I still missed her. But I didn't tell her so often. She randomly texted me here and there with random things like "hey your favorite movie is on". But I never really knew why she did that. But I still love her with all my heart.

Me and her where each others first loves so its hard not to. But she would call me too, And we'd talk for about an hour until I said I had to go. The weirdest thing is that we act like we never broke up while on the phone. Which hurts me because I miss her even more afterward. Sometimes as a result I would text her saying I miss her and shed say it back. But recently she called me. And we talked as if we were dating, (calling each other cute, and talking about what we did when we where together). And the day after I told her that I missed her being my GF. She said she wants to get back with me but she's so confused. She says that so doesn't know what she wants. This hurt me a lot. But I don't know what to do now. She has her hot and cold moments and its driving me crazy. I don't want to admit it, but I cry over her when she comes to mind. She was my everything.

Another thing that contributes to the problem is that she moved 2 hours away 4 weeks before we broke up and I haven't seen her since. At that time I didn't have a car and I didn't have my license. I'm 18 now and I have both, and she knows that. But she still says she's confused about me. I feel like if I can just see her once in person, she would break out of it, and realize that what I have to offer is real. I know that I've messed up by saying I miss her and stuff. But its really hard when you talk to this person once every month or so.

Somebody please give me a legitimate answer, I don't want to hear that "your young, you have the rest of your life for love" well, I'm mature, and I know what love is or otherwise she wouldn't mean anything to me! But I really miss her, and its starting to show. I don't know what to do, I don't want to move on unless I've tried everything. </3
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2011, 04:25 PM
    Hi

It's tough breaking up
    You should have really stuck with no contact because then you would not be in this mess of ohh does she love me?
    Why isn't she texting back?
    When will she call next?

Why wait around for someone to make up there mind if they want to be with you or not?
    And why! Put your life on hold. For them when you are not even together.

My advice forget about her and move on with your own life
    I know your thinking oh my god she is my world etc etc
    That's normal

What you need to do is stop all contact with this women.
    This will give you a chance to heal and find out what you want.
    Because reading your question your emotional state is all over the place.
    Take a step back calm down and break off contact then in 3 to 5 months see how you feel
    ForbiddenLove Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2011, 04:40 PM
    Well from a girls perspective this is adorable and you should just tell her how you feel completely.. and if she's telling you that she misses you too then there is definitely still a chance to win her back. Spontaneously show up at her house and give her a christmas present. =) that will show her that what your feeling is serious and your not telling her these things to toy with her heart. Just be honest with her and if it was meaant to be it will work out in your favor.. Good Luck =)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 23, 2011, 04:50 PM
    The only way to know what to do is leave her alone and stop all contact with her, so you can heal and let the emotional dust settle.

I suspect the distance was too much for the relationship to bear, and the fear, insecurity, and uncertainty worked against you. So now you do have to accept things as they are and let the healing process work, so you can make good decisions for yourself, based on the facts, and not just feelings so YOU will know what it is you have to do.

Even if its an adjustment from boyfriend to friend.
    Ivaaa Posts: 19, Reputation: 8

Dec 24, 2011, 06:13 AM
    I think you have very high chances of getting back together and I agree with was said before - you should do something concrete to show how serious you are. Go there, surprise her, it's not even that far?
    Everybody can move on, that's a fact. But why should you, if neither one of you actually did? I say use your chances while still fresh, but try not to push too much or add any pressure. Just show how you feel and then give her space and time to decide for herself.

Good luck .)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probability of 20ml of rainfall when 13ml chance is 87.7% and 16.9ml chance is 40.9% [ 5 Answers ]

Farmers in District D know when to plant and harvest because rainfall follows a particular pattern which repeats itself every seven months. Weather records for this particular area indicate a normal distribution as far as rainfall is concerned. The records further reveal that the chances of at...

Ovulation kit, did I miss my chance? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant for 9 months and have been going to my OB about it for the last 4 months. Last month I did the ovulation kit and all of them showed that I was ovulating (I know it's only supposed to be 2 days) so I went to the Dr to check my progesterone and she told me it was...

View more questions Search