Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LuluDoctor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2011, 12:27 AM
    My sister is single mother 30 why o, with 2 small kids, dating different men!
    My sister is divorce 2 years ago, and still fighting a child custody battle, her x-husband paid for everyth, and she is working only part time. She dated 3 different men in a year, and brought them all home, and keeps going from relationship into relationship from problem into another problem, can't communicate with her own kids, and when I was helping her, for a year, she now kicking me out, when I commented that she can't bring home men showing them to kids, and letting them play with her kids, who are of 5 and 7 why o... What should I do? She says its her life, and she really things she is doing nothing wrong... I am worried for kids, because she always ends up bringing a creepiest guys in town!

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a dating site for single professional w/no kids. [ 3 Answers ]

I am in my mid-40's and have no kids. Are there any dating sites or groups specifically geared toward single professionals w/ no kids? :confused:

I have 2 kids my kids mother is deceased, we had no custody papers, can I get my kids [ 5 Answers ]

My ex and I have not been together for over 5 years and I would send money and see my kids when I can they live in California, I live in Texas. 3 weeks ago my ex was killed and now my kids who are 5 and 4 are with their grandmother right now, can I go get my kids. My ex and I had no custody...

How come single men fall for emtional games from single women but not married ones? [ 75 Answers ]

Okay this was brought up in another post by Wildcat. I didn’t want to take away from the original poster but this has been on my mind all day and I just want to get some other feedback on it. The OP was a mistress and as WC points out we’ve been seeing a lot of that here lately. Here’s what WC...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.