Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vivian2522 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2011, 12:06 AM
    Sales tax payable and the sales tax deduction in journal entry?
    Sales tax payable and the sales tax deduction in journal entry? How to do the transaction? Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Journal entry of sales tax with a service business [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, we have a small engine repair business. On the receipts there is the labor which I know is not taxable. Also there are parts we use to fix the engines that we city tax the customers for. I've been making my journal entries like this: Cash -debit, service revenue - credit, sales (these are the...

Journal entry cash payout for sales tax [ 1 Answers ]

I do restaurant book, previous people make monthly journal entery for cash payout like this Dr Sales 1922.73 Cr sales tax payable 1922.73 Is that right. Please explain. Thanks

Sales Tax Deduction for Vehicle Purchases 2009 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I bought a new car in August 2009.I saw a policy for the sales tax deduction for vechicle purchases in 2009. I am a little confused about which forms that I should use. Since I am also an international student using F-1 visa before Oct 2009,then after oct-1 my H1B visa took...

Sales Tax Deduction for Non-Residents [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, In 2006, I was on OPT and working full-time for the entire year and filed 1040NR-EZ. The same year I also brought a car and paid over $1300 for sales tax. I need help to find out how I can amend 2006 returns to claim the Sales tax deductions. Should I have used "Other Miscellaneous...

Sales tax deduction on Federal IT [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to deduct sales tax on my federal return. I live in TX and pay no state tax. I bought a $35000 car with 8.25% tax, so was wondering if there was a way of recovering some of that. And no, its not a hybrid. Thanks v0c2000

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.