Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashiks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 10:58 PM
    German shepard not eating
    Hi my name is Ashika. I have a female German Shepard who is 20 weeks. She refuses to eat. I have no idea what to do. Please advice.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2007, 04:06 AM
    Eating problems are common in young Shepherds. Common enough to have a sticky on it, https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/i...tml#post254171 It should help you sort out whether you need to see the vet or just feed her less.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Grandparents were German Jews - Can I get a German Passport? [ 2 Answers ]

I know a few years ago there was a program that allowed children and grandchildren of Holocaust-era German Jews to apply and receive German passports. I cannot find any information about this on the internet, but I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. My father's parents both...

German shepard [ 2 Answers ]

Can any one help me re my german shepard. He lives outside in a run with kennel and during the hot climate in cyprus he has started to use his kennel as a toilet he will not use it to sleep in even when it rains . He is now 8 months old and I am worried as the weather is now becoming colder and...

Just rescued a german shepard! [ 11 Answers ]

I just saved a dog from someone who did not take care of him properly. He was killing their chickens and so they stuck him in a cage for god knows how long! He has scars and scabs on his head from hitting the top of the cage when he was jumping up in there. He is a 2 year old full blooded German...

Shepard Wolf Cross's crippling pain [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has a 7 year old shepard and wolf cross. For the past couple of years Kasper has been suffering from occasional, sometimes constant severe muscle pain that prevents him from standing and walking. It is especially bad in the hindquaters. He does not have hip displaysia. He's being...

German shepard [ 2 Answers ]

I have a german shepard that had pups two weeks ago, and she stopped feeding her pups, what do I do? I've never been through this and I am afraid for the pups. So if anyone can help I would appreciate it. Thank you:confused:

View more questions Search