Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cverno Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 07:20 PM
    Telecommuting on a G-4 visa
    Hi,
    My husband got a job offer at the IMF. Both of us will be living in DC on a G-4 non-immigrant visa. I'd like to keep my job in Canada by telecommuting (I work for the Canadian government). Is it legal? Where should I pay income tax? Both in Canada and US, only in US, only in Canada, nowhere?

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Husband on H1B visa, Wife on F1 visa- Can we file jointly using form 1040 EZ [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am on an H1B visa and my wife is on an F1 visa. We got married in Dec 2007. I was wondering whether I could file form 1040EZ using the Married Filing Jointly status? Thanks a lot in advance

Company filed H1B visa for me and planning to fly,what about dependent VISA process [ 1 Answers ]

Company filed H1B visa for me. After that I got married and now planning to send to U.S.. What about the process of dependent visa can any one explain this is 1st time I am to U.S. 1) What are the precautions I need to take? 2) For dependent how much percentage they will deduct as tax?

Does State Tax Apply to telecommuting [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Indiana and have a 1099-MISC income from CA. This work was basically done over the internet. So Could you please tell me if I have to pay any State Tax in CA.

Change from B2 visa to F1 visa then to J1 or H1 visa for residency [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guide me I m n US on B1/ B2 visa for USMLE xm.instaed of going back to india & coming again for hospital interview( more costly )... should I change visa status B2 to F1 ? Afterwords for MD medicine I hv to take J1 or H1 visa.. so how this B2 to F1 change will affect J1 or H1...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.