Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tremolo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 08:12 AM
    What is a name of the song?I can remember a video, but can't remember a song title...
    Video begins with a guy waking up in a subway or sth,looks at his pockets and finds a small paper bag with a pill, a key and I think a half of a hamburger or sth. He's hungry so he eats a burger. He gets out of a subway and see 2 guys chaising him and starts to run. After they get him cornered, hi takes a key and tries to see if it will open the door of the car parked aside-it works, so he managed to get away... After a bit more chasing, they get him cornered again; this time he pulls out the only thing he got left, a pill, and swallows it. Next scene: he wakes up in a subway with a small paper bag with a pill, key and a half of a burger. Thets the end of a video.
    So, the video ends with the same scene that it started with.

Sorry if my english is bad... I hope someone has a clue what is a name of the song...
    Bondam Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2012, 04:58 AM
    Sir the song witch I am listining is ( I Need You, I Need You, I Need You When You the Hear Me Feel Like This An A way Hold You In My Arms)
    Farid_Miami Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2012, 08:29 AM
    I saw clip where man run with a money in his bag. He runs in the desert and finds a little abandoned bar with no one inside.. He is trying to find something to drink.. Then a little indian american boy and girl appears and began dancing.. It is techno music without any singing. Just song.. May be Armin Vaan Buren or Darude.. Can't remember.. Please help to find..
    gebbah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2012, 05:39 AM
    I would also like to know the name of the song.I've been searching for it allot in the past few months and this question is the closest I've come to my answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember the song or artist but remember the music video. [ 3 Answers ]

It starts by a guy getting out of bed and something bad happened like he slips or something and then it starts from the beginning but this time he is conscious of his mistake and intentionally avoids it only followed by making another mistake and to repeat again in such a fashion. Does anyone know...

I can remember a video, but can't remember a song title... [ 0 Answers ]

Video begins with a guy waking up in a subway or sth,looks at his pockets and finds a small paper bag with a pill, a key and I think a half of a hamburger or sth. He's hungry so he eats a burger. He gets out of a subway and see 2 guys chaising him and starts to run. After they get him cornered, hi...

I can't remember the song but I remember the video clip [ 0 Answers ]

The video starts in an office. The main girl goes to the toilet and there she remembers of her last summer with her girl friends. They go to the beach and then to the club at night and meet guys. The song ends when the girl gets out of the toilet and continues to work. Also I remember that it...

I can't remember the title but I remember some bits of the video, what's this song? [ 1 Answers ]

The video it's self is black and white, I think it might be an old christmas ballad because I think I was watching a xmas chart when I saw it; might be from the 1980's or something, don't hold me to that I have no idea what year it was released. The voice singing is definitely male, although I...

View more questions Search