Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adriana1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 09:15 PM
    Children fantasy movie set in late 80's early 90's I think!
    I am wanting to find this children's fantasy movie I watched when I was little. I only remember glimpses of this movie about a young boy who enters this fantasy land and enters this kingdom of which he steals an object out of a big glass casing! That's all I remember. The movie must have been set in the late 80's early 90's. The male actor was about 11 in the movie with dark brown straight bob cut hair and dark eyes. Can someone please help me I fell a strong sense of nostalgia!
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2007, 03:35 PM
    The Hugga Bunch was about a brother and sister who enter a different world and encounter this evil queen who has some cherries in a glass case that keep her young. The brother and sister both had dark hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with an 80's or early 90's fantasy movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I stumbled into this place and it looks like someone may be able to help me with this... I've been after a movie title for something like the last ten or fifteen years, and just lately it's started bugging me afresh. I must have seen it when I was super small, and only remember fragments of the...

Late 80's Early 90's Children Movie [ 5 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie almost every night when I was around 2, to 4. I am 18 now. All I can remember from the movie was the child's name was Mimo, not to be mistaken for Nemo. He had a bed that could walk, but the legs grew really, really tall. Then something about him being on a blimp, going...

A Fantasy Movie Made in the Late 80's/Early 90s [ 6 Answers ]

So this is a pretty obscure question, but it has been plaguing me for a number of years. There was this movie I used to watch on t.v. all the time when I was younger and I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. The problem is, the only distinguishing feature I can for certain remember...

Child fantasy movie 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I really need help. I've been searching for this movie and I swear I'm the only one that's seen it! Aaahhh Okay from what I remember there's this girl who ends up in this place and she can't step on the ground so she walks across the rocks. She picks this basket type thing out of a tree...

Children/Fantasy Movie from the late 80s early 90s [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find this one movie that I used to watch when I was like three. I don't remember much but I'm pretty sure its is from the early 90s. It starts with a boy on his front stoop in a city. And he finds out that his dad was a king or prince of some fantasy land. Im pretty sure his dad gets...

View more questions Search