Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    winnebegoJose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Towing my honda
    Can I tow my 1995 honda with all four wheels down with my motor home ?
    badpenny Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Feb 11, 2007, 10:57 PM
    Yes, if only you had a tow bar package, and a tow hitch with a 3 - 4 inch drop. Just remember to put the car in neutral before you proceed down the road.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Towing with 2001 plymouth neon [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know if it would be possible to for me to tow a 1988 Articat Pantera 400cc (Snowmobile), the towing capacity is 1500lbs? :confused:

Towing capacity of 91 sable [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: A couple of years ago, I had a 91 taurus that had a light duty receiver hitch on it. I have a 2,000 lbs capacity trailer, the trailer weights about 340 lbs. Well, I blew the transmission on that car. I researched the taurus transmission of that year, and it was said that it was a bad...

Bumper towing ball [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Chev Van, on the real bumper (step type of bumper) there on the black rubber, it said this bumper not designed for towing. ( or something very simular) but it has a hole right there for a towing ball. Exactly why would it not tow a small trailer. I step on the bumper, I put ramps on...

Towing question [ 3 Answers ]

I need a 62 foot single wide mobile home transported to my mountain property temporarily. I have never done this before, we are using the trailor as temp residence while we build our cabin home. I have no idea who to call to tow this mobile home from the seller to my property. I have no clue as to...

View more questions Search