Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2011, 08:15 PM
    The Holidays
    Hello friends:

Merry exmas, Happy Chanukah, and to you hippies out there, happy solstice.

excon
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 22, 2011, 07:33 PM
    Happy Chanuka to you too ex. May the holidays bring brightness and blessings into your home.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Dec 23, 2011, 07:23 AM
    Happy Chanuka Ex!

Merry Christmas and all the other good stuff guys! Hope you all have a happy and safe Holiday! All the best in 2012!!
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Holidays [ 3 Answers ]

Hopefully everyone had a great Thanksgiving. The Holidays are here again-so soon! This time of year is not a time of joy for everyone. In fact, it can be a very depressing time for a lot of us. I wanted to open this thread in hopes people will come to talk if they are starting to feel depressed...

Winter Holidays [ 2 Answers ]

So what other Holidays are celebrated around this time ? Christmas - 25 Dec (Christian) Yule - 25 Dec (Pagan) Hanukkah - Movable but during Dec (Jewish) Kwanzaa - 26 Dec to 1 Jan (African) Festivus - 23 Dec (Secular)

Holidays in the UK [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Last year my dad had a very serious stroke and is now very disabled, and also diabetic. He is currently in a residential care home while my mum sells their house and we manage to buy a house suitable for him to reutrn to. We want to go on holiday, but obviously don't want to have to leave my...

Holidays for Women. [ 6 Answers ]

Once Every 4 years I think the ladies should be given an international holiday - in the sun - on the beach - wherever!! Just leave us lads alone to watch the World Cup!! :D

View more questions Search