Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lolly24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 04:00 PM
    I haven't had a period for 3 months, am I pregnant?
    I haven't had a period for 3 months, I recently done 2 home pregnancy tests and both came back negative. Me and my partner are trying for a baby but because I haven't had a period for so long, I can't remember the date of the last one I had was. Therefor I don't know when I'm ovulating. Me and my partner both really want a baby but are struggling to catch because I don't know when I'm ovulating. Please help!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2011, 04:07 PM
    There are lots of reasons you don't have a period. I would suggest going to your reglar OBGYN and have some testing done on your hormones. They could be out of whack and need a slight adjustment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My period is 4 months late and I am not pregnant, can I still get pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, The first day of my last period was 5/22/2010 and it lasted for 5 days. Since then I have not seen a period. I have taken at best 15 home pregnancy test of various brands and they have all come back negative. I even went the length of going to the local health department to have two...

No period for 3 months, not pregnant. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, My name is nikki, and I'm 21. I have been going around in my head for weeks wondering what is wrong with me .PLEASE HELP! Here's my story... I fell pregnant in march, and had an abortion(please don't judge me) op was on April 14th. Since then I have had NO period to date,...

No Period Since two months ,I am I pregnant ? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 22 years old, usually I have irregular period, I got my last period since two months and till now I didn't get it . And I feel like vomiting at the evening. I donate blood before one month and I am stressing so much about my study and exams in this period. I tried the Urea pregnancy test...

View more questions Search