Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adawson0916 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 03:34 PM
    Symptoms of lower back sprains
    I play pickleball a lot, and swing using my right hand. I currently have pain on my right side at the waist and below. Could this be a possible sprained muscle or could it be kidney related
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2011, 04:31 PM
    If this does not go away in a day or so see your doctor to be sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rash on the back of my neck and lower back. [ 14 Answers ]

I've been getting this rash that is almost hive like feeling (when I touch it, it feels like welts like you get with hives) it itches but I can't see it. The rash is on my lower back, and the hairline of my neck. In the morning it is the worst and then it seems to get better throughout the...

What can cause my lower hip area, lower back, and lower right side to hurt [ 1 Answers ]

The pain is in my right hip area. It also goes to my right side of my back and right side of my stomach.

Pain at lower abdoen left and right and at lower back [ 2 Answers ]

I am 27 years old and I am feel pain at lower abdomen left and right and at lower back. Although it is not a huge pain but a little bit on and of some times. Please guide me. Thanks,

Whiplash, Sprains, & Strains in back & neck [ 2 Answers ]

I was in a car wreck 2 weeks ago. I had a Dr. appointment today and he told me I have a cervical strain and I will need to wear a cervical collar and go to Physical Therapy. I have been feeling sick to my stomach all day today. I feel like I'm going to throw up right now. Is this typical? Could it...

My lower back [ 10 Answers ]

Has anyone every had a back strain so painful making up feel horrible? I cannot sit or long or move much already over a week. This is driving up a wall went to hospital already.They told me rest and pain pills though didn't do much right now.Suppose to physio well if I'm lucky to get in fast is...

View more questions Search