Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natetenn512 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 03:24 PM
    How to get a ghost in my house without spending a dime
    I want a ghost in my house so I can research on it, like the ghost can be a test dummy so I can post pics and video of it containing information about ghosts. I 11yr old boy. Please tell me how to get one.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 21, 2011, 04:16 PM
    That is very ignorant. If you figure out how to make a ghost do anything, you are one up on every ghost hunter out there.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2011, 04:18 PM
    Sorry, you can't just buy a ghost in a store. They are either there in your home or they are not. Why not just go to the library and do your research there? Ghosts are just dead people and some can be pretty naughty as well as nice so you don't know what you are getting.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 23, 2011, 06:28 AM
    WOW! What is wrong with you? This is an 11 year old kid you're talking to here.

"Disturb a burial ground"? Really? Are you advocating damage to a grave? Not only is that illegal but it's morally wrong as well. On top of that, you're telling an 11 year old kid to lay a blanket down in a graveyard with some candles... oh, and don't forget to bring your handy stun gun!

You really need to think about what you're advising in your posts as you seriously are not giving out good advice at all. You're talking about illegal, wrong, and dangerous things for people.

EDIT- I see that Tommy's answer was removed, which is what I was replying to... so my answer doesn't really make sense without that one. LOL... disregard this answer.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Dec 23, 2011, 06:53 PM
    Sounds like a 13 yo giving an 11 yo advice!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1943 Mercury Dime and 1937 Mercury Dime [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1943 Mercury Dime. All writing and images are very clear on the coin. The only thing I can't make out is if there is a MINT mark on it. There is a mark between the Y of liberty and the DATE. But, I can't make it out. (it almost looks like a W) Very little tarnish or grime on it. ...

As my house got a ghost [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 33 and my son is 10 he as been hearing some one talk at the bottom of the stairs when he looked there was no one there and he as heard voice of a male child say something to him and last night my cat was laid on the chair and the next thing was he put his head up and started to stir at the...

View more questions Search