Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tapman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 01:26 PM
    Grounded
    How do you find the phase,that is grounded.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2011, 02:02 PM
    Should your question be moved to Electrical or Engineering?

Or, are you asking so so you can teach the topic?
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2011, 10:57 AM
    So, someone thought that asking questions to be able to help with the exact issue is not helpful?

That is so sad.
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2011, 04:31 AM
    So tapman, any chance of you answering my questions?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 24, 2011, 07:00 AM
    In education or religion, for instance, it would mean that someone has a good foundation of knowledge in general or in a certain area and probably will excel.

"That student is well grounded in science and will get good marks in advance classes."

"The new minister is grounded in a variety of religious beliefs as well as cultural attitudes, so he should be a good leader of our very diverse congregation."

Being grounded can also refer to a situation in electricity or engineering, as tkrussell as mentioned.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get of grounded faster? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 13 and just because I am a girl my parents don't let me do anything and I feel like I am in jail when I am at home so one day I snuck away to St. Ignace, Michigan and when I came back I got grounded for it and now I feel like I am in prison so my question is how do I get off grounded faster...

Grounded outlet [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Monster Power outlet for my home theater and it began to buzz, which the owner's manual said could be caused by not being plugged in a grounded outlet. When I check the outlet, the top plug does not work, but the bottom plug does. The house is just 5 years old. How can I tell if the...

How do you keep a relationship while being grounded [ 7 Answers ]

Im grounded for a while during summer and I'm not allowed to see my boyfriend and I was wondering how do I keep my relationship happy and healthy (like its been since the day we got together).How do I keep my relationship happy and healthy while being grounded??

I am grounded [ 7 Answers ]

I had a different thing written. But I don't want it anymore. Is there any way I could delete this question? I don't see anything.

View more questions Search