Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MikiLek Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 01:10 PM
    Free document capture to TIFF software
    Does anybody know free simple document capture software. I use Win 7 and would like to scan some documents into tiff to upload them in Google Docs.

Thanks,
    Mik
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 21, 2011, 02:02 PM
    I assume you already have a scanner for this, so why not use the software that came with it rather than saving as much larger, uncompressed TIFF files..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Do You Think Are the Safest Sites to Use for Free, Online Document Storage? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, All! I'm needing to put links to documents in a couple of websites that I run. These might be PDF, Microsoft Word and other types of document files. What are some of the best and free sites to use for that purpose, please? Thanks!

Free Office Software [ 3 Answers ]

I have heard of free software comparable to MS Office Suite? How well does it work when people send you MS documents excel, and powerpoint info, or when you send it to them. Is bascially problem free. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks in advacne

I want the SRS document of any well managed software . [ 3 Answers ]

I want the srs document (completely filled ) of any well managed software . No matter what so ever it is? Hi ; How are you. I am a student of Computer engineering and I have to submit an assignment about srs document about any software/project. I have no idea about the srs...

Software free [ 1 Answers ]

Hi this suhail from Kuwait, I need, where I get the software, free download software and with crack and serial no, which web site is there :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: . Pl's reply me as soon as . OK

View more questions Search