Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel66647 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Dec 21, 2011, 12:07 PM
    Need assistance with my injured geckos!
    Hello, I currently own two golden geckos that were given two me as a gift from my friend but they are both injured on their left eye. I live in a small town and there's no vet nearby the only vet my parents know about is around 2 hours away and my parents won't make the trip just for the geckos. The geckos eyes are a pale white color. Their normal color is brownish with a black stripe in the middle my friend says that the crickets injured the geckos eyes while he was out on a trip. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to help the little guys? One of the gecko has its left eye pale white and the other has its left eye pale with a little bit of blood I need help please!
    skipper6567 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Dec 21, 2011, 12:28 PM
    Do us all a favor and flush the lizards down the toilet or fly them back to their native continent.they are better off dead. Ill give you the choice,live in your closet for life or be dead? Great life in that 2ftx1ft box?? I love animals and they should be left in nature. Give them to the local shelter they will care for them,if you can't afford a vet or even a ride to the vet you should not own any pets! Wonder why your friend gave them to you? nothings free!
    angel66647 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jan 6, 2012, 10:56 PM
    lol I don't need help anymore I managed to research and care for them their eyes are like new now and I keep them in a 50 galon tank they have more than enough space to live thanks for the unhelpfull advice =D seriously if u don't have anything helpful to say then don't say anything it just makes u look kind of dumb ( no offence)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Injured Cat [ 2 Answers ]

One of the stray cat lost it's left half paw in an accident. I don't know any vet near my vicinity, so kindly suggest me what I should do instantly until I find a vet?

Injured spouse ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.My name is Tiffany.I have filed jointly w/my husband, for at least 3 yrs. Now.Every year child support &/or student loans have taken every bit of refund we're owed. Can I file "injured spouse"? And if I can, can I still do it now since I've already filed? ...

Geckos Driving Me Nuts [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get rid of geckos in my home. I have lots of geckos crawling all over the walls and ceiling of my thatch roof house. People say they are good because they eat bugs, which is true. But they also poop all over everything and sometimes fall on you and scare the wits out of you. I...

Injured spouse [ 3 Answers ]

I have had to filed injured spouse forms with our income tax the past 5 or 6 years but this year I am unsure as my husband and I have been separated since January of 2006 I know I can file as head of household but I was wondering if I still had to file an injured spouse form.

View more questions Search