Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marthahorton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 09:45 AM
    How to retrieve bookmarks?
    When I sign on to Firefox, now upgraded, my bookmarks have disappeared and I cannot seem to find them. The space for them is available on the home page. I read that I should try the Firefox button, but I do not have one on the screen! I am using Vista.

Also at least sometimes there are a couple of letters (CB?) and a number (257?) in the upper right corner of the screen - what is this?

Check out some similar questions!

Bookmarks missing [ 2 Answers ]

My bookmarks have disappeared. Refresh does not work. Have looked at the Help tab but nothing seems to work to recover them. Ideas anyone?

I just got a new computer which had Windows 7.How can I retrieve my bookmarks? [ 2 Answers ]

After setting up my new computer and re-installing Mozilla Firefox, I found that I no longer had my bookmarks. Any way to retrieve them?

Lost bookmarks list [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry not very computer literate.UsingMox Firefox as browser. On logging on yesterday a box popped up asking me to choose I think it was a user forMoxilla which I have never seen before. I chose and now my bookmarks is an old list from a year or so ago, can't find my current one. Any ideas please....

Syncit Bookmarks [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what happened to Syncit bookmark utility? They are in New York but they don't seem to have come back online after the blackout.?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.