Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    someguy01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 01:16 AM
    On probation in pa got stopped in il will my probation find out?
    Will my po find out if I leave the state and get pulled over but no ticket is given and my name was run?
    Boss.702 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Dec 21, 2011, 05:07 AM
    Not if was" jus run" and nothing else. If a report was made, charges were filed, or arrested yes but if not nothing to worry about bro!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2011, 03:56 PM
    You should still report this police contact to your PO just to be on the safe side.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 25, 2011, 05:39 PM
    Has this happened, or are you worried, if you are stopped they will see you are on probation and ask to see your permit to travel out of state ( or they should)

So if you don't produce this paper, they notify the probation department.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am on felony probation and was stopped but not arrested. Is that a violation? [ 6 Answers ]

I am on felony probation and was stopped but not arrested. Is that a violation?

Hi! Do I have to report to my probation officer that I been stopped by cop due to dri [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! Do I have to report to my probation officer that I been stopped by cop due to dri"

Probation revocation process began after offender release date from probation [ 10 Answers ]

My fiancé was sentenced to 5 years probation in 2003. The day before his probation was over Sep. 2nd his P.O. placed him on a probation hold saying that he was in a bar the prior weekend. His 5 year release date from probation was Sep. 3 2008. On Sep 3 his P.O. brought him police reports...

View more questions Search