Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rashed224 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2011, 11:42 PM
    Please if anyone know the singer of this song, help to find the singer name?
    Please if anyone know the singer of this song, help to find the singer name
    I think it's a spanish song,
    This is the link:

http://youtu.be/ZsJrzJOQlpM

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

Looking for Song name or singer [ 1 Answers ]

I heard this song on the radio today, it's a woman singing it, she had almost an erika badu sound to her voice. I think some of the lyrics are : I'm going to hold on to all of my dreams, got to stay faithful to what I believe, I can only be me. I did try to Google the artist by it kept...

Looking for the name and singer of this song [ 1 Answers ]

~ I heard it once on a station in Texas or Louisiana, not sure if it was a real song or a spoof, but it was great. It went like this... "Drink a few and Barbeque, (somthin somthin somthin) and some chicken too." I tried to find it on the net using these lyrics to no avail... any clue? :confused:

Can't find the title or singer of this song [ 1 Answers ]

In younger days, I told myself my life would be my own And I leave the place that sunshine never shown For my life...

Can't think of the singer or name of song. [ 3 Answers ]

I can't think of the name of the song or the singer... I goes like... "So Long, So Far Away..." And the music video it takes place at the beach... And another part goes like... "One Day WHen My Life is passing by.. I look around and wonder why you were always there for me...." ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.