Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gina1832 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2011, 03:12 PM
    I need sample letter for introduction for new sales for chemical company?
    I need sample letter for introduction for new sales customers on chemical products
    Tanmaydave Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 11:00 PM
    Dear Sir or Madam:

We would like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce our company the Basil Commodities Pvt. Ltd. So that you may consider adding our company to your list of approved suppliers.

Basil Commodities Pvt. Ltd. Is one of the leading multifaceted business conglomerates in India and is engaged in a wide range of activities that touch the most basic and far advanced aspects of everyday life. Our activities include chemicals and Raw Cotton. Established in 2005, our company continues to maintain or exceed standards that are demanded by the best companies in the world. We are a professionally managed company that believes in profitable, sustainable, and enjoyable long-term relationships with its all its key stakeholders--including employees, customers, shareholders, suppliers, local communities members, and advocacy groups.

Please review a concise summary of each of our divisions mentioned below. We would highly appreciate if you would register our company name in your list of approved suppliers.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at 091-79-40037682. I or one of our representatives will contact you during the next 10 days to ensure that you have received our information and to address any outstanding issues. [You have said that you will follow-up. You are a responsive and detail oriented company. This is an example of the quality of service you can expect from US.]

Thank you very much for considering our request.

Sincerely,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sample new company introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

We are starting new network marketing pvt. Ltd.company by the name of vision sms india pvt ltd, iwant to make broucher of this said company, for lounching can u help me ?

Company introduction letter sample [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Seniors, Today I have to send a company introduction letter to one of our client. Ours is a industrial manufacturing unit. Please help out. Thanking in advance Nisar

Brief sample for company introduction letter [ 1 Answers ]

How to write brief introduction advertisement for a fabric company ?

Company introduction letter sample [ 2 Answers ]

Introduce Property Management services to a client

View more questions Search