Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stuart5252 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 06:20 PM
    Ghana passport
    I want to import a wife from ghana. What will her pasport cost ?
    stuart5252 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 06:21 PM
    What does a Ghanian passport cost ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 11, 2007, 07:37 PM
    They are about 100 dollars, I looked this up a few months ago.

First remember Ghana is the largest spot for fruad with fake wife's.

They have 60 year old ladies on the phones and internet, using photos of 20 year olds. They will give you all sort of stories, money for health certificate, money for passport, money for the inspector of something.

Then they will even mail you a copy of a passport, fake of course since you don't know the difference and it is copy anyway.

Then they will get the passport taken by some official and need to pay them off, and money for the plane ticket and by the time they have gotten 5000 or more from you, the phone number no longer works, internet email closes and there is nothing you can do.

Also to get a wife from outside the US, the INS has specific requirements normally that you visit them in their nation, to show an estabilished relastonship, copy of correspandance and more.

Contact the US embassy in Ghanna and see if they will allow her to come into their office and show her ID as proof of identity.
    Next contact their embassy here in the US for info and updates on this person passport.
    harleypapa Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 03:21 PM
    Where can i find out the ghana passport that she sent me and i have her id numbers from passport i need prove it if she is real if they have her picture that are match her please help me i have her id numbers are a20608281 just want make sure if she is not scammer or what ?:confused:
    happyndfree. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 05:53 AM
    I am so sorry harleypapa but the passport id num you have given are fake. I had a lady send me her passport id 2 months ago and that checked out as fake and yes you have guessed it it had the same id numbers as the one you have. Thes passports are being made by nigerians living in Accra but they don't change the numbers, DOH. You need to understand that 3 out of every 4 dating profiles are fake. These ladies are not Ghanains but Nigerians. So sorry for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghana pasport and visa [ 4 Answers ]

My friend live in ghana and wants to come to the united states. How much do a passport and visa cost and can I pay for it ?

What does a Ghana passport cost [ 3 Answers ]

What does a Ghana passport cost?

GHANA passport and visa [ 14 Answers ]

Does anybody have answer on following questions: - If a Ghananian applies at Ghananian authorities for international passport, how much does that cost? - If a Ghananian applies at German embassy for tourist or aupair visa, how much does that cost? Thank you very much for helping me Best from...

Ghana passport and visa [ 12 Answers ]

My girlfriend lives in ghana and wants to move here to england to live with me.How can I help her get a passport and visa?how much do they cost?

Girlfriend in ghana [ 5 Answers ]

Hello fellow members, I have a friend in ghana that wants to come to america and get married. Supposedly she is single and living with parents and not a scammer. Already purchased passport and sent copy to me but still not trusting all the info coming from her. Is there a way that I can verify...

View more questions Search