Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bot0308 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 06:00 PM
    When do you urinate while pregnant? Like every hour/2hours?
    how many times do you pee while pregnant? im not positive if im pregnant yet but should and could be but anyways i've been peeing like every 2 hours since the day i may have concieved *yesterday* but is it to early to tell? please help me im confused......:confused:
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2007, 06:23 PM
    It differs for every woman, every pregnancy. Typically they say that the frequent urination doesn't really pick up till baby starts getting big enough to push down on the bladder. However, in early pregnnacy(as I was told by my doc with my first baby) the frequent urination has something to do with your changing hormones. I think the day after conception would be too early to notice this. Only time will tell. Frequent urination is not only a sign of pregnancy however. It can also be a sign of a uti (urinary tract infection)or other things(such as kidney problems,kidney stones, etc). The symptoms of a uti are a burning/stinging sensation while peeing, frequent urge to pee, sensation of inability to fully empty your bladder, peeing often but not very much in quantity, etc. if symptoms persist, or get worse, I would see about getting a test done to check for a uti (just a urine sample test) or it could be pregnancy. Keep a close eye onit. Good luck and best wishes
    PoshMama Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Feb 11, 2007, 10:45 PM
    If you had sex yesterday there is no way you would have any symptoms today. If you are wee'ing all the time, it's most likely a UTI and could be caused by sex. (or just happened to get it at the same time)

The main reason pregnant women have to wee al the time is the baby is pushing, if not kicking the bladder. For some women it's worse than others depends on how the baby is lying, the size of the baby and so forth.

Give it a few weeks
    taylorsmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 09:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bot0308
    how many times do you pee while pregnant? im not positive if im pregnant yet but should and could be but anyways i've been peeing like every 2 hours since the day i may have concieved *yesterday* but is it to early to tell? please help me im confused......:confused:
    I think that you are imagining your symptoms. Just relax and let some time pass. Trust me, if you are pregnant, you do not want to be wishing these symptoms upon you this early. You will have plenty of time.
    bot0308 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2007, 08:35 AM
    Thank you all for helping and I understand that these symptoms are early and that is why I am confused... thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MY dog has been urinate on people! [ 3 Answers ]

My little buddy Tank, a 135 lb eight month old Bullmastiff, has been going to local dog park for four months. His park visits are to help with socializing with other dogs and people. However, Tank has been trying to urinate on the people just standing around. This behavior started about two week...

Potty trained but occasionally urinate in the house [ 1 Answers ]

Our dog, 2 years old female Chihuahua, is potty trained and 99% of time, she goes out to the patio through a pet door where potty papers are always. The other day we found her urinate in our bed! First time! Hopefully last time. We thought dogs never pee where they sleep or eat. She even sleeps...

Urinate after mastrubation [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Iam 30yrs old and unmarried. The day on which I mastrubate, I tend to urinate a lot.

A/c only runs for an hour [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, about 3 days ago my a/c unit inside started to pour out water. I bought a wet dry vac and unclogged the pipes, and changed the filter. Now, it will work fine for about an hour, then it starts to struggle. The inside unit tries to run but it does not kick in only makes whispering noise and...

3-hour diet [ 2 Answers ]

Has anybody heard of 3- Hour Diet program by jorger cruise?? I just want to know is it effective?? If anybody doing this diet please reply me ~

View more questions Search