Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carmelexy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Riddle me this
    I am trying to find the answer to this riddle and I cannot figure it out. Here it is: A man made it. A man brought it. But he could not see it. What is it?
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Feb 11, 2007, 08:36 PM
    Did you mean "bought" it or "brought" it? If it was bought it, it would have to be a blind walking cane or white cane. It might not be the answer you are looking for, but it works! Or possibly transplanted eyes.
    emmahogg Posts: 98, Reputation: 4

Sep 10, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Is it peace? He made peace, he brouht peace but peace is a state of being not something you can physically see

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help on riddle [ 15 Answers ]

Ok I need the answer to this riddle. It has been bugging the crap out of me for like 2 weeks now and I can't find the answer so I turned to the internet. Here is the riddle. A man walks into a bar and strikes up a conversation with the bartender. He finds out that the bartender has three kids. ...

Riddle answer [ 4 Answers ]

On a summer's day, in sultry weather, five brethern were born together. Two had beards and two had none, and the other had but half of one.

Another Riddle [ 8 Answers ]

A barrel of water weighs 20 lbs. right now. What do you add to it to make it weigh only 12 lbs. (answer below) -- --

Riddle [ 1 Answers ]

Twice eight are ten of us, yet ten is just three. Seven of us are five. Can you now see? If this is not enough, I will tell you a bit more, Nineteen of us are eight, and nine is just four.

View more questions Search