Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Dec 20, 2011, 12:59 AM
    Early 90s love story man gets killed by elephant
    Hi,
    I am looking for a movie that come out in the early 90s it is was set in India it starts with to little girls playing dress up one of the girls was rich(the rich girl always got what she wanted) and the other little girl was poor but the were best-friends and the rich little girls always helped the pour little girl, the movie changes to a different screen and now the girls are older young women the poor girl grew up to be very beautiful and everyone wanted her, I don't remember the next part that well but I believe the rich girl got married and the rich girl husband wanted to have sex with her best-friend the poor girl and the poor girl was in love with another man, some how the man she was in love with was taken in to jail then later he was killed by in elephant in front of everyone and all the poor girl could do is cry. This was not a bollywood film
    Thanks for reading please help
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Dec 20, 2011, 10:21 AM
    Kama Sutra: A Tale of Love (1997)
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Dec 21, 2011, 11:28 AM
    Thanks that is the right movie omg I am getting it on dvd now again thanks a lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would love to know the name of this late 80's / early 90s toy! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I am trying to track down a toy that I remember having in around 1993-1995. It was a plastic yellow toy measuring about 25cm x 12cm x 5cm. It was mainly yellow plastic but had a clear window on the front of it. It was either wind up or battery powered and the idea was to move a small...

Yes, this an old story. I'm in love with a married man. [ 18 Answers ]

We were only friends. We met in college. He told me he was married. Years later we became good friends. He actually helped me to get out of a bad relationship. He made me see that the man I was dating was never going to marry me. As a told him my situation, he opened up his situation. We were in a...

Movie late 80's early 90's man shot in store love with clerk [ 1 Answers ]

Movie late 80's early 90's when a young man is shot in a store trying to help the store clerk he is in love with, is sent to heaven and it wasn't his time and was sent back from heaven. In the end he realize he wasn't dead because the heart locket the store clerk gave him is what saved his life?

A man and an elephant [ 4 Answers ]

In 1986, Peter Davies was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from Northwestern University. On a hike through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed, so Peter approached it very carefully. He got down on one...

Early 90s-Mid 90s Kids Show [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a kids show that used to be on Nickelodeon during the early to mid 90s. It's about a group of kids who sneak onto an alien ship and end up traveling in outer space together. There was a girl who was purple, and the only other character I can really describe is...

View more questions Search