Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wishingone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2011, 06:32 PM
    "He didn't bring us this far to leave us" by the Imperials
    I love this song & can't find the video on the internet. I can find others singing it but it's just not the same.
    ninabean Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 12:18 PM
    Maybe they don't have a video out yet. It's common.
    withsix Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2012, 10:09 AM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZYPE3SP57g
    4jeanonly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2018, 10:46 AM
    I just listened to it on uTube. By the Imperals

I just listened to "He Didn't Bring us This far to Leave Us" by the Imperials. I need the chord chart or lead sheet. I cannot find it. Does anyone know if it exists?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What soloist sings "he didn't bring us this far." [ 3 Answers ]

My mom who is deceased now gave me years ago a cassette of Christian hymns by a soloist who sounds somewhat like Roy Orbison. I can't recall his name, but 2 of his songs are: "I go to the Rock" & "He didn't bring us this far to leave us." - can you help me find out who sings the 2nd song? (the...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

How do I override or clear the "leave" and "return" functions on my thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed a Honeywell TRH7500 programmable thermostat. The installation went smoothly, but I cannot figure our how to override/clear the "leave/return" schedules. The thermostat comes with 4 daily program settings: wake, leave, return, sleep. I only want to use wake and sleep but I...

Which singer/group sang "Bring it on home" [ 3 Answers ]

I would love to get the song I heard in New Zealand in 1995 which was played at the time NZ won the America's Cup. The lyrics are apparently by Mark Williams. The first verse goes : We carry New Zealand's hopes As we sail on the All Black boat On the other side of the world is San Diego We'll...

View more questions Search