Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2011, 04:51 PM
    Animated movie about a boy, on a planetoid, and a talking flower
    A very long time ago, probably late eighties, possibly early nineties, I saw either on video or on television, it was a animated film where there was a boy in outer space, he lived on this tiny planetoid, and at some point there was a flower with a girls face on it, in the end the boy uses a net and catches a shooting star and is whisked away.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 19, 2011, 06:27 PM
    The Little Prince.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci-fi animated movie - white artefact/rose/flower [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for sci-fi animated series/movie. I watched this video in VHS. Plot was interesting: galaxy empire (there were ugly monsters bigger than people as emperors). The most important thing is rose or other flower (artefact). Monsters attacked planet of people and war robots. Main army of...

I am looking for this animated movie with a boy and birds [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for an animated movie about a boy who dreams up this world or he may actually visit it. But I remember a fight scene on possibly a train, with the main bird hero and the main bird anti-hero. The hero was possibly a rooster or an eagle and the anti hero was possibly an Owl. I have...

Animated movie where a guy plays a musical instrument and chases a flower girl... [ 1 Answers ]

I remember he's like practicing the flute or violin... and meets this girl... he tries to go after he but she gets sucked into her world and he has to play music or something to save her... She's very soft spoken and lives in a flower or something... NOT THUMBALINA!!

Tv animated movie 70`s boy box magic [ 5 Answers ]

Well. Iīm 40 y.o. As I was 8 or 10 I saw a TV movie. I donīt remember the name, naturally... It was about a boy who was speaking by telephone with a friend. He hears a noise from the balcony, and he founds a great box, like a present. He opens it And it gets like magic. The boy goes through...

Fantasy Animated Movie about boy, title of movie is boy's name. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember any details, so I will be amazed if anyone knows what I'm talking about... All I can remember is that the move is about a young boy, I watched the move on VHS around 1993. The movie is animated and I'm almost positive that the boy's name is the title of the movie. I'm not...

View more questions Search