Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dustygay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2011, 04:05 PM
    York heat pump and air handler, what is the low volt terminal "x" do?
    I'm replacing a thermostat and of course there is an exra wire. In my old stat (honeywell chronotherm III) there is a terminal marked X. There is no information in the installation guide for new t stat(rth7400)for this terminal. It goes to the air handler and then to the heat pump where it is connected to a white wire. Model York E1RA030S06D.What does it do so I can connect my new t stat?Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

GE Heat Pump "Heat Boost" Function [ 1 Answers ]

I live on the 30th floor on the NW side of the building. There are 3 GE 3800 Zoneline heat pump systems used to heat/cool the house. The master bedroom seems to get the brunt of the winds and our NJ weather has been hovering at freezing or below for a month now. No matter how low I turn the...

Thermostat Wiring -- Where to put "O" wire if I have no heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to replace an old Dayton thermostat (Model 2E137) with a newer Honeywell (either the 6300B or the 7400). I have a Bryant 80 furnace in the basement and a Bryant Quantum Plus 550A air con outside. The Dayton thermostat has wires going to six terminals: R, 4, Y, W, G, and O I know...

Rheem heat pump thermostat "EM" setting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Rheem model no. RHQA 1000B heat pump, but previous homeowner left no manual for it. I am puzzled at the "EM" setting on the thermostat. I would also like to download/obtain an operation manual for this unit.

My Kenmore gas drter has low heat "HELP" [ 1 Answers ]

Hello to all I have a Kenmore elite large capacity gas dryer model # 110.70942990, SER: MK2413999 The problem I am having is I only get low heat when its on the cotton setting, in the last week it has been taking about 2 hours to dry a normal load that use to takes about 45 minutes, in the past...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.