Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koolbeanzkay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2011, 03:02 PM
    Movie scene from Christmas Movie with Tim Allen
    Tim Allen walks down a hallway to a hallway door & inside is visions or clips of people wishing for Christmas miracles
    Hamajangs Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jan 1, 2012, 10:25 PM
    Aside from the Santa Claus movies, the only other one I can think of is Christmas with the Kranks. I never watched it though, but figured I'd throw it out there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What movie is this scene from? From a recent comedy movie of some sort? [ 2 Answers ]

This scene is in cartoon - don't remember what the film is or if the whole film is in cartoon or just this scene? The story is told in voice over as there are these three animals (I think alligators) and they have an Sexually Transmitted Disease of some sort and they decide to spread it to the...

Movie experts, I need help finding a movie - dildo beatdown in bathroom scene [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, let me just explain some background to my problem for a start. I found this movie scene on an old video of mine at home. Back in the 90's you used to use VHS tapes to record things off TV, and we recorded City Slickers one time. When I watched the tape back, it seemed that we had...

View more questions Search