Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kate.willson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2011, 01:08 PM
    Mixed feelings in a relationship...
    I am in a relationship for the past year, had our ups and downs, small fights were always a part of it. During the past month, I've had mixed feelings about this relationship. He is 25 years old and wants to get married in the next 2 years and has told all his family members about me.

I am just 19, have my dreams to fulfill and a career to pursue. We often have fights. There is a lack of understanding. I tried to tell him it won't work. I love him and don't want to hurt him. At the same time, I get irritated when he doesn't understand. Please help -- what to do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 21, 2011, 08:48 PM
    Be honest, and tell him marriage is not an option. Maybe its time to re evaluate this relationship, and see if its run its course.
    summersedge Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2012, 02:44 PM
    I would simply move on! You don't want to get trapped (like I feel right now!) Some people get you (at you core level) and some people don't. Some of us refuse to accept that there are some people that will never understand us... or pretend that they do so they can keep us put. In the end you have to be ready to defend your life from people who just want to keep you with them despite the fact that they are no good for you or you for them! You have to choose to let go.. I'm ready to! Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex boyfriend gives me mixed feelings.. [ 7 Answers ]

Let me start by saying we dated back when I was 16.. I'm 28 now... Years past but he kept in touch every so often.. and I would tell him that it was funny that after all these years.. I still had love for him.. and he would tell me the same... But this year he sent me pictures of stuff I sent him...

Mixed feelings? [ 8 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage a year and four months ago to be exact,and I just recently a couple of weeks ago just found out that my best friend is expecting, and when I'm with her I get upset sometimes because I wish I still had my baby with me and that I didn't loose my baby.. what should I do to get...

Mixed feelings? [ 42 Answers ]

Is it normal to feel like you don't want your baby? Sometimes I feel like we don't have a bond with him.. I feel like I should give him up for adoption. I feel as if I shouldn't love him because of the way he was conceived. I know everyone's thinking well you should have kept your legs closed and...

My boyfriend says he has mixed feelings about our relationship. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, Last weekend, My boyfriend of 2 years told me that he had mixed feelings about our relationship. He only confesed to this after I found out that he had been communicating with this girl via his FB account. Not very explicit but definitely sexual innuendos betwwen them. He said that he...

Mixed Feelings [ 8 Answers ]

I have S45,000.00 in credit card debt and a $10,000.00 car loan. It was my fault that I got all of this debt, but I trying to pay it off. Some of my credit cards want me to pay them $1000 plus in a week just to payoff the late fees and penalities. My friends and family have told me to file for...

View more questions Search