Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cokane746 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2011, 09:16 AM
    Brown dots not from sun
    So I'm 15 and overnight I have grown about 15 little brown dots all over my left hand and arm. Also, on my right wrist there are a few. It's not sun, as I live in Ireland and we get the most crap weather ever and it's Winter right now, so there's no chance it's the weather. I'm really scared in case it's skin cancer :( can someone help please :(
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2011, 09:24 AM
    How big are they... and are they raised or flat? Also how dark. Like light brown, medium brown or deep dark brown.

What is your natural hair color, as in darker hair people are more prone to this than light colored hair people.

And are you what is considered having a fair complexion, or more on the average or dark side.

Skin cancer would tend to be irregular in shape... moles tend to be more regular in shape. Skin cancer would also grow in size.

If you have any real doubts... see a doctor, they would be able to tell the difference.

Dec 19, 2011, 09:28 AM
    How big are they... and are they raised or flat? Also how dark. Like light brown, medium brown or deep dark brown.

What is your natural hair color, as in darker hair people are more prone to this than light colored hair people.

And are you what is considered having a fair complexion, or more on the average or dark side.
    Size is tiny, like the size of a full stop (.) they're flat. And they're deep dark brown
    My natural hair colours brown.
    Thanks by the way

Dec 19, 2011, 09:28 AM
    Oh and I'm really pale.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2011, 09:56 AM
    They may be moles... they can pop up throughout your life... but they never go away.

Keep an eye on them... if they start looking like small animal shapes, as in not round or oval, then see a doctor. Most likely all you have are moles.

Here is a good link with Photos from the Cancer Research Institute.

http://www.cancerresearch.org/resour...FcNo4AoddQEDmA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown "dots" that peel on hands and feet [ 0 Answers ]

Good Evening, I'm not sure how much this matters but, I'm a 32 year old female with terminal Ovarian Cancer that has spread throughout my abdomin. I have been getting these tiny brown dots on my hands and bottoms of my feet which then cause the area around them to peel, eventually peeling off...

Will my brown over red bleach out in the sun or go back to red? [ 1 Answers ]

About a week ago I got my hair colored to cover my grays. The colorist tried to match the swatch as closely as possible to my natural color, which is a dark/dirty blonde. The color used was Matrix Socolor 509N. The outcome was a bright, dreadful red/orange. They tried to tell me how "beautiful"...

Has Anyone Ever Got Brown Dots In There Face From Using Bio Claire? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, this is only for the people that have used the product Bio Claire. I have been using Bio Claire for about 2 months now and I absolutely love the results. But I read that you should not used it on your face because it contains Mineral Oil, which clog your pores. However, before I...

Sun in, ligh ash brown and blonde equals orange [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I did my hair with sun in and it was a nice color at night, but in the morning it was kind of orange and either way I couldn't keep the roots up in the winter so I decided to dye my hair light ash brown. Sun in and light ash brown ( revlon) gave me a nice color, but the dreadful roots came back...

View more questions Search