Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Asker33 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2011, 05:48 AM
    I still feel sad about him?
    Okay, so I was going out with this guy for about two months, and he made me feel amazing! We didn't argue, but he had a bit of a rep as a guy who'd go out with anyone. He had like loads of girlfriends, yet he was my first. I came back from school, and out of the blue I got a text off him dumping me! Thing is, I can't get him out of my head, and seeing him at school everyday don't help!
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Dec 19, 2011, 05:56 AM
    Asker (aged) 33,

Firstly, welcome to this great site!

O... so sad! Still, do not worry, the world is big and vast, large and lengthy. There are many more, who can fill the space. Do not be sad.

Still, still... if you want to attract him, tempt him. Have a new, fresh and dashing haircut, which will attract him. Tempt him with revealing garments, like wear sleeveless, but remember to shave off the underarms. I hope he will come to you saying, "hey, dear, I love you!"

Dec 19, 2011, 06:00 AM
    Thank you! I don't want him back, if he can't even tell me to my face that he doesn't want to go out with me anymore, then frankly he's not worth it. But I still feel sad, so thank you x
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2011, 01:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahani Punjab View Post
    Asker (aged) 33,

Firstly, welcome to this great site!

O...so sad! Still, do not worry, the world is big and vast, large and lengthy. There are many more, who can fill the space. Do not be sad.

Still, still...if you wanna attract him, tempt him. Have a new, fresh and dashing haircut, which will attract him. Tempt him with revealing garments, like wear sleeveless, but remember to shave off the underarms. I hope he will come to you saying, "hey, dear, I love you!"

I keep asking and you don't respond - I don't understand the "tempt him with revealing garments ... sleeveless" causing ANYONE to fall in love with anyone else. If the OP is looking for some quick, meaningless sex, yes, revealing clothing MIGHT do the trick BUT you are giving this advice to teens.

I think this is bad advice. She is looking for a relationship, not someone she "tempts" into "falling in love."

I have agreed with and enjoyed many of your posts - but I am finding more and more answers where you don't seem to know where the line is between sex and love. I realize you are not in the US - and I am - but the standards can't be that different!
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Dec 20, 2011, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I keep asking and you don't respond
    Where (did you ask me)? I did not find any of your question anywhere!

If the OP is looking for some quick, meaningless sex, yes, revealing clothing MIGHT do the trick BUT you are giving this advice to teens. I think its bad.
    Who said they are teens? There is no indication that they are ones. Going to school does not make someone teen. Teachers too go to schoo. Secondly, I did not talk about sex.
    Confusing the physics of sex with the chemistry of love, you are forgetting that by and large, love blossoms out of temptation, (and, temptation is not always SEX or sexual feeling) and not vice versa, as most of the (fictional) literature suggests. I agree with you that
    I realize you are not in the US - and I am - but the standards can't be that different!
    but, laws of love and sex are same everywhere... temptation leads to sex, for which love is often an excuse. Still, there are true loves, too - only few and far between.

Dec 20, 2011, 06:27 AM
    I am a schoolgirl :) I am 13 x

Dec 20, 2011, 06:36 AM
    Both of you have helped, and I would really love it if you could find some time to answer my other post :) please don't judge me, it has been 3 months :) thank you x
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2011, 06:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahani Punjab View Post
    Where (did you ask me)? I did not find any of your question anywhere!

Who said they are teens? There is no indication that they are ones. Going to school does not make someone teen. Teachers too go to schoo. Secondly, I did not talk about sex.
    Confusing the physics of sex with the chemistry of love, you are forgetting that by and large, love blossoms out of temptation, (and, temptation is not always SEX or sexual feeling) and not vice versa, as most of the (fictional) literature suggests. I agree with you that but, laws of love and sex are same everywhere....temptation leads to sex, for which love is often an excuse. Still, there are true loves, too - only few and far between.

Well, for starters it's posted in the "teen" category - your advice is irresponsible.

And your other "wear a sleeveless garment and be sure to shave your armpits" is in a thread about a couple not having sex - his choice.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe love "blossoms" out of temptation. I think there is sex and there is love - easy to get the two confused, but I think there is a difference. I am not "forgetting" anything - I simply don't think in the same terms you do.
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2011, 07:04 AM
    Found the other thread which contains the "wear a sleeveless garment and shave your underarms" - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...cy-620496.html

Dec 20, 2011, 07:12 AM
    Pleeaasse do my other thread xx
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2011, 08:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Asker33 View Post
    Pleeaasse do my other thread xx

Which other thread? I show this is your only question. Point me in the right direction, please!

Dec 21, 2011, 02:17 AM
    Oops I think it was removed :( I'll edit it and put it back up! Wait, can u do that :)? X

Dec 21, 2011, 02:37 AM
    Oops I think it was removed :( I'll edit it and put it back up! Wait, can u do that :)? X

Dec 21, 2011, 03:58 AM
    Sorry accidental double post x
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2011, 11:51 AM
    Hi I have to step in here.

Mr Kay likes to question advice which is a great thing
    It can be annoying when it's directed at your own advice

But I would have to agree with him a 100 and 10%

This advice kahani is just awful!
    You are telling a young girl!
    To tease and temp a man into being with her when he is a very well known player.

I don't know what reality you live in.
    But it's rather shocking and upsetting you would tell a young teenager to do this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel always feel sad at school [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why but lately I've feel sad at school. It feels like it's always dark and depressed. I know I'm not in depression because at home, I'm fine and happy. At school, I would not laugh naturally or anything like that. I have lack of interest in people, my friends, compare to when I used to...

Why I feel always sad [ 3 Answers ]

Why I feel always I feel disapointed in my life I can't undrestand can you help me

What does it mean when you feel sad inside [ 41 Answers ]

I'm only 11 years old and I'm get sad and angry all the time. It's not PMS because I don't have mine yet. When I think of my family it's like I'm ignored and unappreciated. My mom likes my sister more. My older sister never comes see me when she comes from work. I get yelled at a lot. I feel...

I feel so sad [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what to do I feel so sad all the time I have a brilliant boyfriend but keep picking fights with him all the time I feel so low that I don't want to be alive anymore I just feel so alone and empty I just want to feel normal again

Is this normal, If it is then why do I feel so sad? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it normal for my husband to want to watch me having sex with another man? My husband wants me to do this and frankly it makes me sick and sad to know that he would not be upset to see me with another man? Also he wants sex all the time and has been looking at other women a lot? Not sure if he...

View more questions Search